hf1

First night in cloth...unbeknown to me

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

First night in cloth...unbeknown to me

Postby Pinchette » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:11 am

Ooooops, Kiara spent her first night in cloth nappy.
Last night, I asked Joe to put her in pjs while I made her milk and obviously,being a man, he did just that without thinking for one second that when you prepare her for the night, you also change her nappy. Men hey. :roll:
So she spent the night in the same mommy's touch she'd had on since 5pm with just one insert and a couple of mf cloths and guess what???
Her bum was dryer this morning that during the day. :shock: :shock: :shock: how do you explain that?????

Gisele

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:19 am

Oh wow, good news that she was really dry :shock: amazing but it worked well obviously. Men......they really haven't got a clue sometimes have they! :x So time to maybe go in cloth overnight now maybe..... :?: :lol:

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:09 am

ooo glad to hear that all went well for your first night in cloth even if it was unplanned! No reason now not to jump in head first :D :wink:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:17 am

Men - honestly! :roll: :roll:

Glad it went well though!

I do find some nights if Isabelle sleeps well she barely wees at all - it's mainly when she wakes for feeds or drinks a gallon of water before bed that she wakes soggy...

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:24 am

Woo hoo, thats great (well not so much about dh :roll: :!: )news about it going so well, no looking back now! :D

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:11 am

Aaaaargh, I chickened out last night and I put her in a disposable. Shame on meeeeeeeeeeee :oops: :oops: :oops:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:56 pm

Ohh Giselle you big woosie!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:49 pm

mmmmmkay, I've done it tonight.
She's gone to bed with the same napnap she had on the other night (washed of course) for luck with a micro-terry insert, 2 mf cloths and 1 hemp booster.
I probably won't sleep tonight as I'll be worried and expecting her to wake up crying because she 's wet :roll:
Wish me luck.

Gisele

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:34 pm

GOOD LUCK!!!

I'm sure you'll be fine :D

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat