hf1

Aaghh leaks leaks leaks. fitteds advice please!

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Aaghh leaks leaks leaks. fitteds advice please!

Postby Bugglyboo » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:07 pm

If you want to try a Flexitot, then let me know. I have quite a few and could spare one for a couple of weeks. They aren't in the best state as they have been our workhorse nappy with Ed from 5 weeks old.

My avatar
Slebro
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Slebro » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:31 pm

@Bugglyboo thanks that's really kind of you! I'll see if there's a nappucino soon that might have one but if I have no luck I'll get back to you :thumbsup:

My avatar
epsilon1
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby epsilon1 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:19 pm

@Slebro if you want hemp boosters, I ordered some from easy peasy nappies yesterday - didn't say they were out of stock. £12 for 5 I think :D

Oh, and I believe in ye olden times people would use 2 terry squares folded together for overnight. Worth experimenting?

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby LynniferT » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:03 pm

Have you tried flips? My DD was a very heavy wetter and before she potty trained we used flip organics with a LL bamboo booster folded in.
X

My avatar
Slebro
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Slebro » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:29 am

epsilon1 wrote:@Slebro if you want hemp boosters, I ordered some from easy peasy nappies yesterday - didn't say they were out of stock. £12 for 5 I think :D

Oh, and I believe in ye olden times people would use 2 terry squares folded together for overnight. Worth experimenting?

oooooohhhhh I'll look later, thanks!! Had a lot of success yest with pad folded terries - much more reliable than the tuttos :)

My avatar
Slebro
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Slebro » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:31 am

LynniferT wrote:Have you tried flips? My DD was a very heavy wetter and before she potty trained we used flip organics with a LL bamboo booster folded in.
X

We have 1 flip wrap that slightly disintegrated on me when I tried to change the leg elastic... not very good with that kind of stuff! They have such amazing reviews but the lack of double gusset has put me off getting anymore till ds is actually doing the kind of poo that doesn't come out of leg holes... he was on movicol for ages and although we've taken him off it now he still seems quite 'loose' ifkwim!! Will keep them in mind though, if I see any offers come up :)

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat