Not getting the boy cloth thing :(

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Re: Not getting the boy cloth thing :(

Postby littlesez » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:08 pm

I have little lambs as my stash filler then dunk and fluff and owe whoa when as fancies I am loving wool this time though so Leon is full time in wool :)

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:51 pm

This is the reason a lot of Callum's nappies are pink. :)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:25 pm

There are so many options out there for boys that don't involve vehicles or skulls, pirates etc. I will find some pics :wink:

This is one of M's newest nappies that I would put on a boy (bit of a rubbish pic though) -

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:13 am

Trust @Louise to tempt you ;)

I like plain colours atm. Have just bout some a mama knows for £7 each amd they are gorgeous! Would love some more very soft bv and lovel vibrant colours :)

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:37 am

Ooh, I love the rainbows, and the crayon and galaxy ones Louise posted!

I like the lactivist 'care instructions' ones too at the moment, I think that's cos I'm still amazed by, and revelling in the fact that, bf works for us.

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:02 am

My stash is mainly DnF this time round as she has fab prints and I like the nappies. We have dinosaurs, cars, trains, dogs, fire engines, animals, superheroes, and various BV colours (red, blue, green, yellow, blue/black, boy rainbow)

The only reason I haven't got more into fluff this time is I have got obsessed by slings instead :oops:

DH doesn't like wool on boys during the day so he's only really in wool at night, plus odd days when DH is out all day :giggle:

My avatar
Liz_Mossum
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Liz_Mossum » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:22 pm

Love that Noah's Ark nappy, we're planning on calling our little boy Noah and would love to buy that.

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:27 pm

I go for funky prints like retro rockets or sweets. Some vehicle prints are ok like honk which is a modern take on fire engines but i'd put that on a girl too :shrug: (i dont get the so-called 'girl' thing though if im being truly honest-id be quite sad if i had a girl and was given pink ruffles :puke: ;-))

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:08 pm

Love the Noahs ark one @Louise :D :D

I suppose with a boy and the clothes I have for him nappies aren't going to be on show as much as they were with George, I loved a pretty nappy with a little dress :D

On the bright side it may save some money being more practical than pretty :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat