hf1

Slimma stuffs?

My avatar
Mum2aMiracle
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Slimma stuffs?

Postby Mum2aMiracle » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:11 pm

Has anyone tried these? do you think they'd work as a one size insert? or am I better off getting the Blueberry or GAD hemp one size inserts? or should I just spend the extra on sized inserts?

http://www.nappycentral.co.uk/slimma-st ... 1045-p.asp

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Slimma stuffs?

Postby flutterby » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:36 pm

looks worth a try to me!!

My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Postby Little Pants » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:40 pm

We've just trialed these and they are good. Very slim fitting, so if necessary you can quite reasonably use 2 at a time. Quick drying for bamboo, and a good price.

My avatar
Mum2aMiracle
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Mum2aMiracle » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:59 pm

Will you be stocking these soon then? I emailed CS at Nappy central to ask how many layers they were made up of, only to find out it's one layer of each (2 bamboo 1 M/F =3total), which means I'd have to use two at a time for my super soaker, so that would be an expensive insert. :(
Just browsing your store now and have found some more stuff I want to try, def like the looks of the P'tits flexible insert. 8)

My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Postby Little Pants » Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:33 pm

Yes we've got some in stock, but the server's just gone down, so you may not be able to get in! Hopefully it will be back soon!
They're listed under Inserts/boosters/liners- mixed fibres.
Let me know if you have problems. I'm trying to find out what's up with MumzMall - it may be general, as I know they are having broadband problems.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat