Woo hoo got my Pocket Bots!!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Woo hoo got my Pocket Bots!!

Postby clothmama » Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:23 am

:D :D My neighbour bought round some parcels we'd missed yesterday and one of them was my pocket tots and its lovely!!! I hand washed it and it is now on the line drying so will put it on him later. I hope it fits ok after reading Nicolas post about changing for a medium :oops: :oops: :shock: Oh well he'll fit it eventually and he isn't a skinny minny anyway! I'll try to get a pic when I put it on him later!

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:43 am

Ooooooo! more new nappies :D I'm starting to feel a little left out here :wink: might just HAVE to order one to join the pocket-tot gang :lol:

Let me know what the sizing is like please as I think Georgia is a similar build and size to Louis.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:09 am

Only just seen this. I asked Hilary her opinion and she thought a large would be fine as alot of people had been swapping mediums for larges but Evie is such a skinnie minnie that i am afraid she did need a medium after all. Hilary as been fantastic though and had already made a medium up just in case which is going out in todays post to me, i have posted hilarys large back to her today so easily sorted out :D I can't wait to get the medium, it's beautifully made. I hadn't realised you were getting one Tory, what colour did you get? :D Would love to see a pic once you pop it on Louis later :D

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat