hf1

Help me with the Real nappy Week offers

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Help me with the Real nappy Week offers

Postby MissFrodo » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:20 pm

So Real Nappy Week and I need new fluff for the baby.
But I find it hard to choose and I can't buy everything in once.
So what do I do:
I've found a fab Teenyfits offer that I like but is that worth the mioney or should I get the Easyfits directly.
Plusside Isis might get some use of the Easyfits as well i think? Or will they be too small on her? She's 14kg atm.
Other thing: Bamboozles.....size 1 or size 2? Bit of the same question :giggle:
Pop in nappies? Any good? Somehow I like the look of the snowball ones :giggle:

I'm thinking of getting some Lollipop Bamboozles next month as well as they aren't expensive atm, not sure for how long though.

Gaaahh decisions.....

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Help me with the Real nappy Week offers

Postby ems101 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:53 pm

Out of my new born nappies teeny fits and sz 1 bsmboozkes lasted longest. So might be wirth it if yiu have smaller babies. Sz 2 in both makes are excellent value for money imo. So basically id buy both lol xx

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:41 pm

If you have the money spare and its good value I'd get both size 1 and 2. I think the thing about putting a baby in size 2 or BTP is if you can deal with the bulk.

But I also think you need a good think about yourself and what is likely to happen in the near future. When the baby arrives and then you suddenly see a fab looking nappy are you likely to buy or not? I had this great plan I'd only use easyfits so got a friend to get some when they were on buy 1 get 1 free in tesco. so i had a load of those. Then they bought out the minky version so i brought some of those, then I tried something else and sold the original easyfits, then I tried something else and realised my stash was massive, then I remembered Weenotions and bought a load of those.... so from going to a simple uncomplicated stash i now have a massive amount of nappies!

So basically real nappy week offeres are only good if you don't sell them on and buy others.

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:50 pm

Well I've just spoken to DH and perhaps we get 5 pack bamboozle size 1 and a 5pack of size 2.
And a small pack easyfits and a small pack teenyfits.
That way I use the offers and have some room left for other funky nappies :giggle: TBH I found out last times that the funky cool looking nappies weren't really our style so I'm not very worried about me getting others all the time.
Just need to see if we can miss this amount of money this month.

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby ems101 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:39 pm

Id get in there quick. The brown and orange bamboozles are sold out, but there are now some brown and purple, but wont last long ;)

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat