hf1

Reverse of the normal question.

My avatar
epsilon1
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Reverse of the normal question.

Postby epsilon1 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:35 pm

We're going on hols in a couple of weeks' time (yay!), and given luggage restrictions and the difficulties of washing / drying nappies in a hotel bath/room blah, blah, blah I'm taking sposies with me.

Errrr, we think we got the right size, but how long do they last, and what else do I need to know?!

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Reverse of the normal question.

Postby sim » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:49 pm

When we have used them on hols I still changed every 3 hours in the day (unless there was poo of course). They last longer than that - overnight - but frankly they smell horrid when LO has done a few wees. I alway used bum cream with sposies too, to protect the skin.

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby confusinglady » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:28 pm

Wss ^ :thumbsup:

They ve also got little 'skirt' bits around the leg holes that you have to make sure are not tucked in. I fell foul to this! You might also have more poos going up the back onto clothes as sposies don t normally have elastic ( the same as cloth wraps) at the back so maybe take a few more vest/ baby grows with you?
Xxx

My avatar
Yvette75
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Yvette75 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:06 pm

Maybe take some wraps with you to use over the top of the sposies?

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:35 pm

Agree with everyone else, poosplosions are a disaster! Can't believe the makers haven't addressed this issue, it's such an obvious one.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat