hf1

'Splain me this

My avatar
epsilon1
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

'Splain me this

Postby epsilon1 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:41 pm

The other week I wanted to buy some 60cm Terry Tots (with the pink stripey binding), made by Nature Babies and some Nature Babies fleece liners.

Unsurprisingly they are both stocked on the NB site, but the Terry Tots are £1 more expensive EACH than buying them from realterrynappies (and I wanted a few). But realterrynappies don't stock the fleece liners, so I sighed a bit about paying two lots of postage (and about the wasted time trying to find somewhere that did stock both products at a price that made sense when postage was included...)

And THEN when the darn products arrived, it turns out that NB and rtn are apparently the same people, or at least trading out of the exact same address and send things in the exact same packaging as each other (I was also tipped off by the reference on the payments being the same).

So what's going on here? If they're the same, why are there two sites, and why are the Terry Tots soooo much more expensive on the NB site, and why don't rtn have the fleece liners, which are a perfectly sensible thing to use / sell with terry squares, hmmmm?

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Re: 'Splain me this

Postby littlesez » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:18 pm

ask them :giggle:

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby ems101 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:44 pm

Ive been trying to contact nb about a rnw offer that they gave ME but they are not replying. V annoying

My avatar
epsilon1
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby epsilon1 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:21 pm

littlesez wrote:ask them :giggle:

Well, I could, obv, but thought it might be one of those things that 'everyone' knows about. It's also sort of hard to know how to phrase the question.

My avatar
bealos
Clothie
Clothie

Postby bealos » Wed May 01, 2013 9:17 pm

Same fo rKittykns/ Plushpants / Terry Nappies - run by the sme person, but different prices on the sites! :-?

My avatar
epsilon1
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby epsilon1 » Thu May 02, 2013 8:33 am

bealos wrote:Same fo rKittykns/ Plushpants / Terry Nappies - run by the sme person, but different prices on the sites! :-?

I knew about that - but I think it's more obvious, since they send out cards with all three sites on them (plus another one with non-baby products). I'd prefer it to all be one site (the best designed is kittykins imo) with all the stock and the best deal on p+p.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat