hf1

How much attention do you pay to weight range?

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: How much attention do you pay to weight range?

Postby gilbertandmartha » Thu May 09, 2013 6:09 pm

yup I'm another if it fits it fits! My oldest fitted in small sandies up until she pt'd and never made it out of mediums in anything else.

i think they do the weight thing so its a bit more like dispo's. Although I have no idea why they do the weight on those either, a size either fits or it doesn't

My avatar
littlepinkfluffbum
Clothie
Clothie

Postby littlepinkfluffbum » Thu May 09, 2013 8:57 pm

I don't pay attention to weight range either. I have a skinny dd and whenever I size up on anything (because 'in theory ' she should be coming up to that size) I end up with a nappy which is way too big.

I bought a couple of large WNNN recently as I thought they would last my 12 month old longer. The rise comes to above her belly button and she can wee out of the leg because they gape so much! Hmm...they have had to go to the back of the cupboard.

It sounds like there are plenty of babies that don't get to the large sizes before PT. Just go with what feels right for your lo.

BTW I have a couple of large Sandy's. The legs are too loose but under a good wrap I have not had any leaks x

My avatar
bealos
Clothie
Clothie

Postby bealos » Fri May 10, 2013 4:26 pm

I've compared the size of the small Sandys we have to other BTP nappies we own - A Mama Knows, Bamboozles - and the rise is the same!

My avatar
wrenma
Clothie
Clothie

Postby wrenma » Fri May 10, 2013 6:41 pm

Well I've tried a large sandy's now and it's ginormous - the crotch hangs down to her knees so I think I'll just get a load of the smalls and hope she doesn't chub out too much! Now she's running around all day hopefully she'll go up more than out!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat