hf1

If you could start your stash again?

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: If you could start your stash again?

Postby laceybat » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:19 pm

my favrots on ross are lobbyloos and HLs they work a treat with wool and for Rya pockets at night as he just needs the reasurance that if he wees he won get wet bu mostly dry now :yahoo:

My avatar
epsilon1
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby epsilon1 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:20 pm

Well, that's easy... Terry squares, a few bimbles and bumbles, plus Nature Babies wraps (the ones with the adjustable rise and velcro fastening) in various sizes. Teenyfits were very cute on a little newborn too.

Mind you, I'm only posting from the wisdom of 5 months of using cloth nappies on one baby (from day 1), so what would I know? :hohoho:

My avatar
Mumof5
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Mumof5 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:51 am

I'd have a complete stash of weenotions sidesnap pockets, with petit dessous inserts. I've only got a couple, and now I find myself wishing that I had a nappy in this colour or that colour or with this embroidery!
I also wish that I had used Disana tie-ons more when she was newborn, they are so lovely and gentle on newborn skin.
I wouldn't have bought any ebay cheapies, I bought about 15 and never used them! Oh and I wouldn't have bought any nappies or wraps with applix fastening!
If they made stretchies with a popper fastening I'd have some of them too! :widesmile:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat