Nappies.

My avatar
Mummyof4
Clothie
Clothie

Nappies.

Postby Mummyof4 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:08 pm

Hi all,
I'm going to be going to a used nappy sale, and was thinking about selling some of my stash.

I have some Kushie nappies that I bought off ebay, but I have no idea what price tag to give them. They are AIO, but they wick up over the front a bit, unless you are really regularly changing LO every couple of hours, and I'm not that organised! putting a wrap over the top would sort it out, but that defeats the purpose of having an AIO.

Any suggestions?

TIA, Jude

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Nappies.

Postby gilbertandmartha » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:43 am

Whenever I sell my used stuff I always price it to sell, I suppose it depend a if you will be annoyed if they come back home with you our not. If you would be price them cheap, take a look to see what they are selling at on Ebay or classifieds and go lower. There will probably be lots of choice and if you wasn't it to go, make it attractive. Out do a buy 3 get 1 free type of thing.

Good luck

My avatar
labbiefan
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby labbiefan » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:53 am

It's s good job we don't have used nappy sales near us, my spending would defo out weigh my selling! Good luck :)

My avatar
Mummyof4
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Mummyof4 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:53 am

:hohoho: Yes, My DH has given me a budget, and whatever money I make will go on the kids. I have looked on eBay and a single new Kushie nappy is about £10-12, so if I sell them for about 4, they should sell. I was thinking about throwing in a free booster with each nappy aswell, since they have a neat little turn out pocket you could add a booster to.

:thumbsup:

Thanks for the intel!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat