hf1

What nappies is everyone using right now?

My avatar
Steph
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: What nappies is everyone using right now?

Postby Steph » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:13 am

Thanks ladies, @mareth I'll try and grab a few bargains. Omg @louise I haven't heard of any of those! I will check them out though :)

My avatar
Steph
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Steph » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:26 am

Thanks Mareth, I didn't manage to get any minis but I did get two maxis for £16 with postage so a canny bargain as we would say ;)

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:19 pm

Gosh-i hadnt heard of most of the ones listed by @louise either! Sounds like quite a stash. I love holden's landing-esp the Ai2 she does, dunk n fluff-amazingly absorbant!-and then for a third i'd plumb for my itti bitti tutto's-fab because i bought loads of extra inserts making them a really convenient staple in my stash :) little green panda and loobylu's get a nod from me too :)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:44 pm

Steph wrote:Thanks ladies, @mareth I'll try and grab a few bargains. Omg @louise I haven't heard of any of those! I will check them out though :)

Some of Mia's stash is pictured here if you want a look!

Dora wrote:Gosh-i hadnt heard of most of the ones listed by @louise either! Sounds like quite a stash. I love holden's landing-esp the Ai2 she does, dunk n fluff-amazingly absorbant!-and then for a third i'd plumb for my itti bitti tutto's-fab because i bought loads of extra inserts making them a really convenient staple in my stash :) little green panda and loobylu's get a nod from me too :)

I'd try 1 or 2 HL AI2s first before buying a load as the outer is BV it wicks badly for us and we can't use them :( Love my DnF fitteds, they are still my favourite I think.

My avatar
epsilon1
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby epsilon1 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:53 pm

We use terry squares for day-time (60cm cotton, the ones with the stripy binding from Nature Babies ordered from realterrynappies) for daytime and quick-dry bumbles (the ones with the fold-out/snap-in booster) stuffed with 60cm bamboo squares for night time.

We experimented with a few different sorts when he was small and ended up liking teenyfits (for cuteness), and quick-dry bumbles, but then graduated to terry squares - the most basic Junior Joy ones are pretty thin, so not too bulky and dry quickly and are also cheap :thumbsup:

For wraps we like the adjustable Nature Babies ones and also Blueberry coveralls.

My avatar
Steph
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Steph » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:43 pm

Wow, wow, wow @louise. What an amazing stash! I'm jealous!

My avatar
labbiefan
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby labbiefan » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:53 am

At this very moment dd is wearing a real easy hip hip baby which I really like.
We also use wonderoos, fuzi bunis bum genius, and two parters little lambs, one life, tots bots strechies.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat