Cloth Nappies!

My avatar
zoe_baronius
Clothie
Clothie

Cloth Nappies!

Postby zoe_baronius » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:01 am

Hello!
I'm a mummy to be and desperate to use cloth nappies!
Ive mainly looked at little lamb and terries as the rest are out of my price range even second hand!
Whats everyones opinions on the little lambs?
Also does anyone know what other wraps fit over them as really want to get some minky or patterned wraps but little lamb only do plain!
Thank-you :) x

My avatar
Steph
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Cloth Nappies!

Postby Steph » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:03 am

I loved little lambs and most wraps will fit over them. I used wee notions wraps with them. :thumbsup:

My avatar
epsilon1
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby epsilon1 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:12 am

Not used little lambs much (got a couple ahead of time and didn't get on with them), but the wraps I like generally are Blueberry Coveralls and the adjustable ones from Nature Babies.

Also, terries are great! I use them almost exclusively (do something different at night). Cheap, absorbant, fit anyone and very fast drying :thumbsup:

My avatar
mamavan2
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mamavan2 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:17 am

I have Lollipop bamboo nappies, I like them but have not been able to have a good test. Baby is not here yet and DD2 decided to potty train herself just after I bought them :giggle: .
I have Blueberry coverals and like them too.
I bought pink ones in size one and blue ones in size two , thinking I would have 2 in nappies :giggle:
They currently are 5 nappies, 1 cover and a nappy bag for 25 pounds
I also have little lamb wraps, they work with lollipop nappies too.

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby sim » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:25 am

I have LL nappies and use them with my 4 month old. I got them new at half price and, for that price, have been a great basic nappy so far. DS2 is a heavy, heavy wetter so I have to boost them now but he is outweeing almost all our small nappies now so they all need boosting.

Some people have had issues a while back with the elastic in LLs wearing out, but I've not experienced it. It may have been a particular batch.

I use wool covers over them or Motherease airflow wraps which are not pretty but are bombproof!

My avatar
epsilon1
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby epsilon1 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:21 pm

@zoe_baronius I really need to sell some of my littlest wraps, including 2 small motherease airflow and I also have a couple of teeny wool wraps that hardly got used at all.

Sure I could do a good price if you'd like them :widesmile: plus they're relatively small and light, so the postage isn't as much of an issue. I will check exactly what I've got if you're interested.

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby ems101 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:38 pm

Nature babies do great wraps. They are on the cheaper side and even better when they have them in their clearance section!

My avatar
zoe_baronius
Clothie
Clothie

Postby zoe_baronius » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:39 pm

Thankyou ladies! I will get some terry cloths too as my back up!
@epsilon1 if you message me with pictures and prices i will be very interested :)

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat