hf1

Newborn stash, what else?

My avatar
Rainbow Star
Clothie
Clothie

Newborn stash, what else?

Postby Rainbow Star » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:57 pm

AIO's and pockets - Small weenotions pocket "Baby Lambert", tots bits teeny fit, 5 XS bumgenious, 3 S bumgenious, 2 unknown OS pockets in Spider-Man and batman, tots bots planet in OS.
I've also got 6 bumgenious OS nappies that came from the charity shop!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Newborn stash, what else?

Postby Louise » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:10 pm

You def need more. BG XSs are useless and barely hold a wee in my experience! For Miss M I had mainly fitteds, my fave were Hollow Oak, Dunk n Fluff and Green Panda with a few pretty WN pockets that weren't really used all that much.

My avatar
Rainbow Star
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Rainbow Star » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:32 pm

I've got some Fitteds- I have 2 XS Sandies, 2 S very baby, 1 S LLS and a small dunk n fluff wrap.

I know I need more fitteds and wraps, I think it's what I will mainly use to be fair. I've also got some Holdens Landens on order - 1 newborn fitted and 3 small fitteds, one newborn AI2 and one small AI2.

The BG's I thought would be easy for the OH to use lol

My avatar
Rainbow Star
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Rainbow Star » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:34 pm

Louise wrote:You def need more. BG XSs are useless and barely hold a wee in my experience! For Miss M I had mainly fitteds, my fave were Hollow Oak, Dunk n Fluff and Green Panda with a few pretty WN pockets that weren't really used all that much.

I'll have a look for some of those fitted nappies thank you :D
What kind of wraps would you recommend? I can't afford to venture into the wool addiction :hohoho:

I'm also going to make some fitted nappies myself. I've got zorb, OBV and bamboo fleece which should do the trick.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:49 pm

:lol: I only use wool, we don't do wraps but if I did I would go with Dunk n Fluff, Wee Notions, Thirsties and Blueberries.

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby queen bee » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:57 pm

I've been using a variety of wraps including thirsties and cotton bottom wraps with my newborn. I've found them really reliable. also wool soskersShe's growing out of them now so I'm about to list them for sale. Message me if you are interested - they are all suitable for a boy or girl.
My fave wraps are weenotions, which still fit her at the moment.

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby queen bee » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:58 pm

I also loved teenyfits as they are really easy to use.

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby sim » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:59 pm

I also have a few xs and s nappies I am planning to sell but haven't got round to listing!

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby queen bee » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:00 pm

Dunk n fluff and oww/very baby are my favourite fitteds.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat