hf1

Newborn stash help please check pg 5

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Newborn stash help

Postby MissFrodo » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:30 pm

Lol well we'll see, I'm allready :eek: :eek: :eek: about the birth.

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby confusinglady » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:09 pm

Ah don t worry, you ll be fine, :thumbsup:

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:36 am

@Miss Frodo I loved the size 0 and size 1 bimbles and we used a nippa with these.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:00 am

I loved Bimbles on Louis too and diddy diapers. I also had lots of others 'to try' so just one of each variety. None were massively absorbent but I found I was changing so often anyway. We also got a huge set of Kissaluvs at a really good price pre-loved that were very soft and cute, the were Mr CMs fave when Louis was a NB (I think it may have been the poppers and not needing to use the Nippa :giggle: ). If I have another I'll be getting a mix of pre-folds (that I'll 'pretty' up with material), some bamboo flats and then a few of each of a variety of little nappies. I loved having a good variety in the NB age as I used that to understand what best suited his shape so that by the time I went up to the next size I knew what worked and went from there with a more streamlined but really good working set of nappies :).

In terms of size 1 nappies I used Tots Bots Bamboozles size 1 from quite early on and really liked them and I think I got my Baby Beehinds which I initially used at night from around 3 months. Both of those were still used at 3.5 years as night nappies!
Last edited by clothmama on Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added size 1 thoughts :)

My avatar
Bernadette
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Bernadette » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:37 am

We too used Bimbles and ME Sandies on ours when they were newborn. We outgrew Bimbles sooner than expected, but we have big bubba's.

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:15 pm

@clothmama I loved BabyBeehinds but can't seem to get them anymore in Europe :cry:

Just emptied the box with nappies to see what I have atm and would like to know if it would be smart to get a few Lollipops and/or Charlie Bananas to complete or not. Don't think DH wants to use the flat terries as he will get nervous with systems like that :giggle:

He's ok with prefolds in a wrap, prepared so he just needs to put it on babies bum :giggle:

My list so far:

Small sizes:
1 Itti Bitti sio S
1 Charlie Banana XS
1 Real Easy XS
5 TotBots teenyfit
5 TotBots Bamboozles size 1
2 Flexiwraps size 0

Bigger and one sizes:
5 Bamboozles size 2
2 Blueberry wraps
5 TotBots Easyfits
1 PopIn micro
1 Issy Bear

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Newborn stash help added list of what I have atm pg 2

Postby clothmama » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:50 pm

Wow that is sad :( can't your order direct, if you got a few it would be worth it for postage?

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:52 pm

clothmama wrote:Wow that is sad :( can't your order direct, if you got a few it would be worth it for postage?

@clothmama
I just checked the autralian site, wow they have a lot of options nowadays. I remember they being very cheap but nowadays are a bit expensive. I seem to be able to order directly and ask about postage before ordering. No idea what to get though lol I only used the magic ones for Isis or Emi not sure anymore.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:57 pm

were they the AIO ones? I used the bamboo ones and they were amazing :love: and I got so much use out of them from just a few months to over 3.5 as they were so slim but went so big.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat