hf1

Nighttime nappies 4 year old

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Nighttime nappies 4 year old

Postby MissFrodo » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:27 pm

Isis is usually in dispo pull ups at night, she does go to the toilet but most nights the nappy gets wet because she doesn't always wakes.
The last week we keep having leaks with the dispo's so I have put her in a Bamboozle size 2 with a Blueberry wrap, the wrap being big enough but the nappy well it fits but it's a bit on the tiny size :giggle: There wasn't room to stuff any extra's so she had another leak, not a very big one but a leak is a leak.

Any advise?

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Nighttime nappies 4 year old

Postby ems101 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:11 pm

Wrap over a sposie? Bamboozle sz 3?

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:09 pm

Little Lamb do a size 3 that used to fit Austin really well also Weenotions Large or XL

My avatar
mamavan2
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mamavan2 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:24 pm

Don't now if you tried this but putting the extra layer between the nappy and the wrap?

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:37 am

mamavan2 wrote:Don't now if you tried this but putting the extra layer between the nappy and the wrap?

Nappy is too small to do that, was my first idea as well ;)

My avatar
mamavan2
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mamavan2 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:43 pm

I've just put my DD2 in bed in cloth :D . I stopt using them because she would only use one for night time and baby was almost due and I could use the break :giggle: . Your post made me realise that with baby in cloth it woult be nice to use them for DD2 again too. Thanks :thumbsup: .
I was wondering how wel our nappies would fit an older child and asked my 5y old DD1 if she would try for me. Apperently it was comfy because she ate here dinner wearing one :giggle:. for your info she is 1.18m and wear's size 92 underwear. She tried a lollipop bamboo with an extra bamboo insert and an hemp insert on the outside. For wraps we tried: Blueberry coverall, Lollipop (size2), Little Lamb (size2) and nature babies multiwrap (fleece size 2).
All of them were big enough.
If you would like to try a big pocket nappie, I have a alva baby that has never fitted my girls. I have 17 alva nappies and they come in different size's but this one is the largest.

My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Little Pants » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:36 pm

Easy Peasy Bumper? They are for 33lbs+

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat