hf1

Monday night cloth bums!!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Monday night cloth bums!!

Postby nic1 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:49 pm

tanya2007 wrote:I'll get DH to do pics when she gets up in the morning and try to post them tomorrow night :)

Ohhh lovely, thankyou. If he forgets don't worry!!! :D :D

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:40 pm

DH dealt with Iris' bath and getting ready for bed as I was at yoga. He tells me she's wearing 'that purple nappy'. We don't have a purple nappy. :shock: I think he means her pink Baby Beehinds. I'm trusting that he remembered a wrap underneath the babygro. :lol:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:55 pm

Soupdragon wrote: I'm trusting that he remembered a wrap underneath the babygro. :lol:

Lets hope so!!! FC :lol: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Allie » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:15 pm

Harriet is wearing a butterfly babybufters with mummy knitted soaker and bob the builder pj's :lol: .

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:18 pm

Soupdragon wrote:DH dealt with Iris' bath and getting ready for bed as I was at yoga. He tells me she's wearing 'that purple nappy'. We don't have a purple nappy. :shock: I think he means her pink Baby Beehinds. I'm trusting that he remembered a wrap underneath the babygro. :lol:

That was brave, I leave piles for each LO for bed in the order they are meant to go on, ie bottom of pile sleeping bag, top of pile nappy liner! He just about manages to get them sorted, lol!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:20 pm

Soupdragon wrote:DH dealt with Iris' bath and getting ready for bed as I was at yoga. He tells me she's wearing 'that purple nappy'. We don't have a purple nappy. :shock: I think he means her pink Baby Beehinds. I'm trusting that he remembered a wrap underneath the babygro. :lol:

Are you going to check before you go to bed?

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:49 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:

Are you going to check before you go to bed?

i check too when DP does her bedtime nappy and i havent already picked it out :? he gets it wrong most times despite my attempts to explain! once i ound her in a Bumgenius outer (no insert) with a wrap on top...god love him, he really does get confused!! :hohoho:

DP did the nappy tonight and i pointed it out to him earlier so *hope* that Molly is wearing a bambeasy with a WN cow velvet wrap.

Gayle xx

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:32 am

A quick check of the wrap situation last night revealed a WN hungry caterpillar. Phew!

Good idea about sorting things in that order, Hanna. Might have to do that next time - not sure nappy roulette is a good game to play, really. :hohoho:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat