hf1

How much do you spend on nappies per month?

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

How much do you spend on nappies per month?

Postby anya1973 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:23 pm

Just been wondering about this.

Seeing Flutterby's new purchases (gorgeous by the way :D ) has got me thinking. How much do we all spend each month, on average?

Do we tend to buy regularly? Or do we buy in big massive spending sprees every so often?

So which are you? A regular spender or a spree spender? :lol:

Answers on a postcard. :wink:

Helen xx

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: How much do you spend on nappies per month?

Postby flutterby » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:30 pm

I buy when I've sold stuff, hehe!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:36 pm

Not often enough spender now!!! Night nappies only here....although i do make up for it in other areas!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:36 pm

Spree spender :oops: Having bought nothing for SO long the last month I've spent a small fortune... :oops: Mainly on nappies for bump but I've bought a night nappy or two for Isabelle too...

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:49 pm

I tend to go mad every so often but hav'nt really done it for a while :shock: Must get shopping then :lol:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:02 pm

NOTHING :mrgreen: We have enough - I did have a big spree (for me) with weenotions a while ago, and kiwi quick flips. But I don't need anything so that is why the wagon is for me 8-)

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:34 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:Spree spender :oops: Having bought nothing for SO long the last month I've spent a small fortune... :oops: Mainly on nappies for bump but I've bought a night nappy or two for Isabelle too...

WSS but no night nappies here. I did sell loads of Zachs things though to fund this so most of it was paypal.

I think I've finished with the basics now but the other things I want will probably cost as much !!! I used to probably make a purchase once a month with Zach, that could be one thing or a few (usually from wee notions!!).

My avatar
joodel
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby joodel » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:49 pm

:( can't afford to buy nappies and the exchange rate is so appalling that I am not even tempted to look at the moment and pretend I can buy :roll: . Haven't had time to make any either :( And we really don't need any.
Not had a new nappy here for about 8 months (and that was a disasterous pocket nappy from a South African website..I'm just in the process of converting it into a pretty wrap, though :D ) Does that count...I bought dusty pink crushed velvet fabric to cover the PUL and make it pretty??

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:54 pm

joodel wrote::( can't afford to buy nappies and the exchange rate is so appalling that I am not even tempted to look at the moment and pretend I can buy :roll: . Haven't had time to make any either :( And we really don't need any.
Not had a new nappy here for about 8 months (and that was a disasterous pocket nappy from a South African website..I'm just in the process of converting it into a pretty wrap, though :D ) Does that count...I bought dusty pink crushed velvet fabric to cover the PUL and make it pretty??

That sounds yummy, but BOO to the disaterous pocket and lack off fluffy post!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat