hf1

How much do you spend on nappies per month?

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: How much do you spend on nappies per month?

Postby anya1973 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:27 pm

AnnetteandBen wrote:NOTHING :mrgreen: We have enough - I did have a big spree (for me) with weenotions a while ago, and kiwi quick flips. But I don't need anything so that is why the wagon is for me 8-)

Good girl. :lol: I don't have anywhere near enough nappies. Hmmm....how many *is* enough though, that is the question!!

:lol:

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby anya1973 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:28 pm

jules070603 wrote:
Velvetsteph wrote:Spree spender :oops: Having bought nothing for SO long the last month I've spent a small fortune... :oops: Mainly on nappies for bump but I've bought a night nappy or two for Isabelle too...

WSS but no night nappies here. I did sell loads of Zachs things though to fund this so most of it was paypal.

I think I've finished with the basics now but the other things I want will probably cost as much !!! I used to probably make a purchase once a month with Zach, that could be one thing or a few (usually from wee notions!!).

I feel quite good then after reading this. I go for months without buying any nappies then tend to buy a few after selling others first. :D

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby anya1973 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:30 pm

joodel wrote::( can't afford to buy nappies and the exchange rate is so appalling that I am not even tempted to look at the moment and pretend I can buy :roll: . Haven't had time to make any either :( And we really don't need any.
Not had a new nappy here for about 8 months (and that was a disasterous pocket nappy from a South African website..I'm just in the process of converting it into a pretty wrap, though :D ) Does that count...I bought dusty pink crushed velvet fabric to cover the PUL and make it pretty??

Oh no. How disappointing. :( Am I right in thinking you make them for yourself sometimes? Or have I got the wrong person. :)

The crushed velvet sounds scrummy. :D

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby anya1973 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:31 pm

Mummyof3 wrote:I'm a regular spender. I usually spend around £70 a month on nappies and woolies. :oops:

I did wonder how much you spent! :mrgreen: :lol:

My DH would chuck me out if I spent anywhere near that much every month. What's your secret?! :lol:

Bet you have a fantastic stash of nappies/woollies. :D

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby anya1973 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:31 pm

nicola g wrote:I think im a regular spender too not sure how much tho as some weeks it's none and others it's a few :oops:

And then I buy them off you.... :mrgreen:

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby anya1973 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:33 pm

tanya2007 wrote:Spree spender. I can be really good for ages, and then buy loads at once.

Need to stop buying again now :(

Snap! I use my nappies a lot before I then buy something different so don't feel too bad. :twisted:

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby anya1973 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:36 pm

Annette wrote:I am definately a spree spender - very restrained for months and months and then a big splurge :D

The best way to be. :lol: :lol:

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby anya1973 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:37 pm

charlibunny wrote:need i answer you helen????? i buy all your bloody nappies :hohoho:

i spend WAY WAY WAY too much, but i sell. i only ever buy preloved apart from 2 new wnos!

:lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: You won't last much longer without buying new. The addiction hasn't fully kicked in for you yet. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby anya1973 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:39 pm

JanX wrote:I am a spree spender but only buy when I have paypal funds from selling :D

I often go around in circles, sell all fitteds to buy pockets, then sell some pockets to buy back some fitteds to go under wool (wool is clothing so doesn't count :wink: )

I like a swap too :D

jan x

I love watching my paypal balance mount up then plan how to spend it all. :D

:hohoho: wool is clothing - I like that. :lol:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat