hf1

Gorgeous Greenabubs lanolin and other bits!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Gorgeous Greenabubs lanolin and other bits!

Postby clothmama » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:45 am

:yahoo: :yahoo: I got non fluffy fluffy post yesterday :mail: :mail: :mail: it was very exciting - Sara sent me some of her Greenabubs products to test!

There is lanolin and a hand cream and I'm not sure exactly what some of the other things are but after having a look at Sara's wonders I think I may have rubbed some of the wash into my hands :lookround: :oops:

Thank you so much Sara, I'm going to very much enjoy using it all - it smells gorgeous!!! Please send instructions :lookround: :giggle: @littlesez

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Gorgeous Greenabubs lanolin and other bits!

Postby clothmama » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:47 am

It was the 'Calm' one I rubbed on but now think may be wool wash????? :oops:

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:52 am

:hohoho:

Sorry I forgot to send instructions! I probably confused you because I didn't have enough squeezy bottles

Calm is wool Wash with baby powder fragrance, it won't do your hands any harm just a hit sticky ha ha
Zest is mandarin peach fragrance lanolin
Bliss is blossom fragrance lanolin
fresh is cool breeze wool wash
Pure is greenabalm, you can use it on your belly , nips and on baby :love:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:20 am

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: Oh my I thought that was definatley a hand cream and it was the wash - I'm so dumb!
littlesez wrote:Calm is wool Wash with baby powder fragrance, it won't do your hands any harm just a hit sticky ha ha
It did take a while to rub it but smelt really nice :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

I look forward to instructions how much I need to use ect :)

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:04 am

It was my fault I meant to pm you, I thought I had put a wool wash card in though sorry , Basically you add a spoonful to hot water and mix it then cool the water and add your woolies, for stains you can squeeze some straight on , then leave them to soak if they need a Lanolin top up , gently squeeze and dry flat.

@Dora @laceybat

How are you getting On?

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby laceybat » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:54 am

I love mine it's great. Will be getting more if Ross decried to stay in cloth a bit longer.

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:18 pm

Hello :) I've been away on holiday so I'll be trying it tomorrow. First impressions on texture and smell are really good so looking forward to testing it with my woollies :wahoo: x

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:08 pm

Dora wrote:Hello :) I've been away on holiday so I'll be trying it tomorrow. First impressions on texture and smell are really good so looking forward to testing it with my woollies :wahoo: x

It is gorgeous isn't it @Dora ?! Good enough to masquerade as hand cream :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:34 pm

so....I'm a total convert. it's not sticky and it dissolved much better too. And it means I have one less thing to worry about being wash and lanolin! I like the fragrance-my only teensy weensy thing against it is that if I ordered something described as fresh I'm not sure I'd expect the fragrance that it had-it smells minty and fresh granted but I was expecting something more along the lines of a laundry cleaner type "fresh". but...I'll be placing a order and recommending too. anything with less fuss is welcome here with two little ones around. thank you ever so much for letting me test as well as such a generous sample size-I was expecting a tiny packet :love: amazing! xx

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat