hf1

Gorgeous Greenabubs lanolin and other bits!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Gorgeous Greenabubs lanolin and other bits!

Postby clothmama » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:56 pm

That is so good to hear @Dora I can't wait to try mine out!! Still waiting for @littlesez to give me the instructions for the wash, I think it will be perfect as the NB soakers I have from Nichola still feel quite lanolinised so the wash should be great to freshen and top up :yahoo: :yahoo: I'll leave it a few more weeks yet I think!

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:17 am

Dora wrote:so....I'm a total convert. it's not sticky and it dissolved much better too. And it means I have one less thing to worry about being wash and lanolin! I like the fragrance-my only teensy weensy thing against it is that if I ordered something described as fresh I'm not sure I'd expect the fragrance that it had-it smells minty and fresh granted but I was expecting something more along the lines of a laundry cleaner but...I'll be placing a order and recommending too. anything with less fuss is welcome here with two little ones around. thank you ever so much for letting me test as well as such a generous sample size-I was expecting a tiny packet :love: amazing! xx

Thanks so much! With the fragrance I think I could do a mint one separately and then another one. The ones I sent out except Mrs clothmama were all essential oils greenabubs blend so I with that in mind @Dora what would you like it smell like if you could choose ? Thanks for testing :) :)

Here is the Actual list
http://greenabubs.co.uk/index.php?id_cm ... &id_lang=1

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:28 am

littlesez wrote:It was my fault I meant to pm you, I thought I had put a wool wash card in though sorry , Basically you add a spoonful to hot water and mix it then cool the water and add your woolies, for stains you can squeeze some straight on , then leave them to soak if they need a Lanolin top up , gently squeeze and dry flat.

@clothmama I have been putting cards in the parcels I must have forgotten! And when I launch I will put instructions on the bottle xx

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:34 am

littlesez wrote:
littlesez wrote:It was my fault I meant to pm you, I thought I had put a wool wash card in though sorry , Basically you add a spoonful to hot water and mix it then cool the water and add your woolies, for stains you can squeeze some straight on , then leave them to soak if they need a Lanolin top up , gently squeeze and dry flat.

@clothmama I have been putting cards in the parcels I must have forgotten! And when I launch I will put instructions on the bottle xx

:doh: :doh: now you have posted that I do remember reading that before :doh: Honestly now I'm into third trimester my placenta brain is in overdrive :pregnant: :doh: :giggle:
littlesez wrote:The ones I sent out except Mrs clothmama were all essential oils greenabubs blend

What is in mine @littlesez ? :nosey:

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:51 am

littlesez wrote::hohoho:

Sorry I forgot to send instructions! I probably confused you because I didn't have enough squeezy bottles

Calm is wool Wash with baby powder fragrance, it won't do your hands any harm just a hit sticky ha ha
Zest is mandarin peach fragrance lanolin
Bliss is blossom fragrance lanolin
fresh is cool breeze wool wash
Pure is greenabalm, you can use it on your belly , nips and on baby :love:

I couldn't do EO so yours are fragrance oils to err on the side of caution but post pregnancy you could have a choice of either xx

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:58 am

littlesez wrote:couldn't do EO so yours are fragrance oils to err on the side of caution but post pregnancy you could have a choice of either xx

Awww how thoughtful! Thank you lovely :hug:

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:15 pm

littlesez wrote:Thanks so much! With the fragrance I think I could do a mint one separately and then another one. The ones I sent out except Mrs clothmama were all essential oils greenabubs blend so I with that in mind @Dora what would you like it smell like if you could choose ? Thanks for testing :) :)

Here is the Actual list
http://greenabubs.co.uk/index.php?id_cm ... &id_lang=1
[/quote]

Wow-great list! I guess a mixture of the fresh laundry and green day? Difficult to say without knowing what they smell like. Very welcome to do re-test!! :giggle: ignore me-I'm being cheeky!
I think doing a seperate mint one is a good idea. I have a so scrumptious (sp??) That was mint and I'd rate your one more. Perhaps it needs slightly more of a stronger menthol smell-a slight sharpness iykwim. The one you sent smells very sweet ,like a creamy mint x

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:09 am

The problem I have is that for each theme I am developing an essential oil blend and no essential oils smell of laundry :lol: I could do a perfumed one no probs.

Your sample was a blend of different essential oils but I can easily do a pure mint one, and then have a play with other oils

I will send some samples you can be my fresh expert :hohoho:

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:40 am

littlesez wrote:I will send some samples you can be my fresh expert :hohoho:

:giggle: reporting for duty, ready and waiting! yes, ma'am.

yes-I see what you mean. umm...are there any oils that really smell of grass-perhaps then zesting it up a bit? x

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat