hf1

I have crossed to the other side :-S

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

I have crossed to the other side :-S

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:23 pm

Yeap the nappies are in the washing machine and Ben has gone to bed in something which will get thrown away in the morning. It really is the second evertime Ben has ever worn a disp overnight - the first was SCBU when he was a day old. Missing my nappies already but can see how it really wouldn't have been practical to try and manage our proper nappies in the luggage, we are struggling to fill only 5 carry on bags :shock:

My avatar
Emma S
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: I have crossed to the other side :-S

Postby Emma S » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:11 pm

dont forget to come back again though!!
I think they feel really strange with a small bum when you pick them up.....

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:58 pm

LOL Annette :mrgreen:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:28 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sure you will be back on the fluffy big bum side soon (not you personally you understand but Ben!!)

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:24 pm

After the 2nd nappy I was starting to have second thoughts and wanted to take cloth with me. Night was OK, poo in the morning leaked - not a big leak but it wouldn't have even leaked onto the wrap. That and the red marks Ben has got from the binding of the nappies, we will be :wine: when we get back into :babyroll: proper nappies.

My avatar
Emma S
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Emma S » Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:08 pm

my Jack is the biggest wimp out.
when I had to put him in a disposible after an impromptu visit to my mum and a pooy incident, he shrieked about the disposible nappy, kept pullingat his bottom through his trousers, and saying 'NOOOOOOO...... Soft nappy Soft nappy'

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:24 am

At least Ben will be back in cloth again soon - I still have about 8 weeks to wait before we get our stuff... my heart is now saying I should have packed them, but my head is saying it just wasnt practical, and we didnt even have space for them on our luggage. DH and I had 5 suitcases, 2 carseats, 5 pieces of carry-on and the buggy to deal with - not to forget the kids themselves :wink:

I think that nappy box will be the one I'll be looking forward to coming off the container most when it gets here :hohoho:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:06 am

mabo wrote:At least Ben will be back in cloth again soon - I still have about 8 weeks to wait before we get our stuff... my heart is now saying I should have packed them, but my head is saying it just wasnt practical, and we didnt even have space for them on our luggage. DH and I had 5 suitcases, 2 carseats, 5 pieces of carry-on and the buggy to deal with - not to forget the kids themselves :wink:

I think that nappy box will be the one I'll be looking forward to coming off the container most when it gets here :hohoho:

All the more reason to purchase a yummy aussie nappy now, :wink: :wink:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:25 pm

Yes Marijke I think you could treat youself to a few oz nappies while you wait. At least I know the nappies are waiting for us on Friday morning :wine:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat