hf1

Have you seen these???

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:38 pm

Charliemum wrote:I like the look of the side snap ones Karen, so does the 3 for 2 work for different types in one order?

You will definately have to let us know what they are like.

Yes, it seemed to take 1/3 off each nappy at checkout :D

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:29 am

Did the £30 include postage?? If not how much was it? Was she happy to ship overseas then? Ohhhhhh I'm getting very tempted!! I'll probably be able to resist though as (like normal :( )there are loads more cute girls ones than boys ones!!

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:32 am

clothmama wrote:Did the £30 include postage?? If not how much was it? Was she happy to ship overseas then? Ohhhhhh I'm getting very tempted!! I'll probably be able to resist though as (like normal :( )there are loads more cute girls ones than boys ones!!

Yes Tory, postage was included in that :!: I got 3 nappies with hemp and microfiber inserts inc postage for just £30.89 :D :D :D Hope they arrive quickly :D

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:23 am

Gosh that is soooo good!! I WILL resist :? :lol: :lol:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:36 am

The problem is that they won't arrive in time for you to give us a review before the 3 for 2 offer runs out :roll: and without the offer they are quite expensive. mmmmmmm

My avatar
mrshalobaby
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mrshalobaby » Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:57 am

There are some on ebay now...

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:48 am

Yes, but I think I would prefer the side snap ones, so I think I will still show willpower and not get any. Hopefully Babykind will get them in soon - or maybe that should be hope not and then I won't spend anymore money on nappies :wink:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat