Twinkle on the web

My avatar
Katielou
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Twinkle on the web

Postby Katielou » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:02 am

Hi everyone,
Placed an order with these on Sunday and received a confirmation email but nothing since. Checked the order status and it says awaiting payment. They was paid on card at time of order and it has come out of my account. Googled and seems a few people have had problems with them, just wondered what your experiences have been? I know its not been long but am very impatient when awaiting fluffy mail lol!!! Should have done some research before order! Have left them a voicemail.....

My avatar
BekkiLB
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Twinkle on the web

Postby BekkiLB » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:14 pm

I placed an order on Sunday too and not heard anything more than a conformation letter. Have you checked your junk? I've ordered with them before tho and not had a problem so not too worried at the moment. Xx

My avatar
Sunset
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Sunset » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:35 pm

I have used Twinkle a number of times in the past and they have always been great. She has always returned my phone calls, and been really helpful with any queries I have had. It's one of the few nappy companies I will still deal with after having poor customer service from many others.

My avatar
Katielou
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Katielou » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:52 pm

Nothing more as yet but your replies have made me feel better so thanks! Will update if and when I hear anything.

My avatar
Katielou
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Katielou » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:33 pm

Got a reply this morning after messaging them on facebook Friday. She said she has been ill and the soaker I have ordered is out of stock and they are hoping to get more in next week. I've asked her what other colours are avaliable so hopefully get it sorted soon....

My avatar
Katielou
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Katielou » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:18 pm

They haven't replied again since Saturday regarding colours so have requested a refund. Dissapointing. @BekkiLB any update on your order?

My avatar
BekkiLB
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby BekkiLB » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:44 pm

Nope I've not heard anything either :(

My avatar
BekkiLB
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby BekkiLB » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:55 am

I emailed last night and got a reply this morning, the terries I'd ordered were out of stock but she's emailed to tell me this but I never got an email. Starting to feel disappointed myself which is a shame as they were really prompt last time!

My avatar
Katielou
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Katielou » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:06 am

I haven't heard anything since I requested a refund Tuesday. Will chase her up today. They apparently emailed me aswel but seen as we both didn't receive I'm not so sure. It is a shame. 2 weeks now no soaker no refund.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat