hf1

Will you disown me?

My avatar
clothsister
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Will you disown me?

Postby clothsister » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:10 pm

With Penelope's undiagnosed (waiting another 12 weeks for blood tests etc...) allergies she poo's upwards of 4 times a day and it's diarrhoea that explodes out of any nappy, I haven't even ended up using cloth much that with the fact I STILL don't understand what I have in my "stash" I'm planning on selling what I have but I'm scared that you'll all disown me! :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm going to destash and going to donate 10% of all my sales to clothnappytree ( @clothmama ) to say a massive thank you to all those that have helped me and listened to me moan over the last year.

We are really short of money and it seems such a shame to have these and not use them x

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Will you disown me?

Postby ems101 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:03 pm

Oh my goodness, I'll get the tar, who's's got feathers?!

Lucy, don't be silly, most of us have had cloth breaks and know there are reasons it can't be used or doesn't work for a child.

Sell in and share the love! Xx

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby confusinglady » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:17 pm

:giggle:
Don't be daft! I m not using full time ;).
I don't very often think about nappies when I log on anymore :hohoho: !

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru

Postby girlinleeds » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:13 pm

shhh dont tell anyone but pips has been out of nappies for four years

My avatar
clothsister
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby clothsister » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:49 pm

:hohoho: was a tongue in cheek remark but didn't want to just start selling my stash without admitting it :hohoho:

Penelope is being tested for coeliacs in a few months and has been referred to a paediatric dietician so hopefully we'll get some answers soon x

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Bugglyboo » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:38 pm

We are using sposies now. Oscar has similar issues and cloth was not working for him.

My avatar
clothsister
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby clothsister » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Now I just need to work out what the hell I have and how much they're worth. As I haven't got a clue!!!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:20 pm

Of course not! So sorry to hear things so bad with Penny though :( I hope you get some answers soon :hug:

My avatar
clothsister
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby clothsister » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:48 pm

It's a bloody joke @clothmama she has basically yet to do a non diarrhoea poo but it's taken until 10 months for the HV to stop fobbing me off. She had eventually said that it's likely to be something that needs treating. We had 3 weeks off wheat and she went from a daily poo explosion to one every 3 days so at least that's something but we had to put wheat back in to be checked for coeliac. X

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat