What nappies are you using today?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

What nappies are you using today?

Postby clothmama » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:21 am

We haven't had one of these for a while! I'm so excited to be back in cloth :yahoo: after another break while we had no machine while moving!

I think we will have a pocket day today. He is currently in a pale yellow medium Fuzzi Bunz then later he'll go into his size one Little Lamb pockets. We are currently in a dispo at night as need to sit down and work out what we are doing at night and get a waterproof sheet / protector for his bed so if I make any boo boos while finding out what works we won't have a soggy matress! I really need to sort some medium wraps so that he can wear his fitteds more too :whip: Hopefully now we have stopped wizzing around I can start getting stuff done!

My avatar
ponygirl
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: What nappies are you using today?

Postby ponygirl » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:03 am

We are in a prefold with a little lamb wrap and will be in prefolds all day unless he soils his wrap, in which case he will be in bgs or pop ins. We are part time in cloth due to not keeping on top of the washing, I hate buying sposies though and often find they leak....

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby LynniferT » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:09 am

We've just leaked out of a blueberry mini pocket so are now in a velcro thirsties duo wrap with a bamboo prefold.

My avatar
Dancing mum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Dancing mum » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:18 am

In a bright yellow Little Lamb one size pocket at the moment. After recent threads about tie-ons and terries I'm going to give them another go today and hope I can get a better fit with both later. Other than that it'll be LL's all the way.

My avatar
Dancing mum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Dancing mum » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:17 am

Just put her in bamboo terry with small bamboo booster and blueberry coverall wrap... Hope it holds and doesn't all fall apart as normally happens for me :fingerscrossed:

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:18 am

Little lamb pockets

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:27 pm

Dancing mum wrote:Just put her in bamboo terry with small bamboo booster and blueberry coverall wrap... Hope it holds and doesn't all fall apart as normally happens for me :fingerscrossed:

Good luck @Dancing mum le tus know how it goes! What fold are you using?

My avatar
Dancing mum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Dancing mum » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:34 pm

I think it's the Jo fold, the one where you fold corners in to middle then take 2 corners along straight line to make a flat topped triangle iyswim? I'll let you know how it held up when I change her :wink:

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:05 pm

Been in our sz2ll pockets today. glad to hear the sz1s are still going, I find it incredibly pleasing that a cloth nappy can be used on another baby when out grown! @clothmama

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat