hf1

What nappies are you using today?

My avatar
meixin804
Clothie
Clothie

Re: What nappies are you using today?

Postby meixin804 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:14 pm

Been using totsbots easyfit v3 ... this morning was with a hand towel insert... haha I had a frantic morning and half asleep put a hand towel inside instead of his inserts.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:07 pm

I got into the large nappies today :shock: as some of the mediums are getting too small :cry: (he's had a big growth spurt!!) so he was in a L Ella's House hemp - love those nappies so pleased I found it in the bag with a ME airflow wrap and has now gone down for a nap in an unknown (no label) organic bamboo velour nappy with some wool longies over the top!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:09 pm

We had a fitted and wool day today - a wool soaker then some interlock trousers - love them!

Tomorrow is an exciting day - I plan to kick Joshs school books out of the 'armoire' in the kitchen and upstairs to his room (he does have the only shelf in the house up there!) and rehouse the nappies there as I'm getting frustrated as they are in a CD rack and it isn't working now his nappies are bigger (and he keeps pulling them out :doh: )!

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby LynniferT » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:47 am

Just changed T out of a boosted bamboozle and blueberry wrap and he is now in a Buttons wrap with stay dry insert and hemp booster :)

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:00 am

Jimmy Riddles with Sims homemade fleece soaker. I think he has just poo'ed and not sure what is up next :giggle:

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:24 am

Dittes is still in night nappies (maybe not for long though she has the second night with dry nappy) and is using some homemade with a Disana Wool cover.
The nappies are actually pul pockets, but the nights she does wee she needs a lot of suction and then get a huge bum - so I stuff them a little less and then put the wool over for extra protection :giggle:

She does not want to wear disposibles and the few times we have given her one on she has said "I don't wanna wear this I want the soft ones these are scratchy" :hohoho:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:32 am

Aeseldyr wrote:She does not want to wear disposibles and the few times we have given her one on she has said "I don't wanna wear this I want the soft ones these are scratchy" :hohoho:

Louis was the same - he used to say 'not the paper ones I want the cosy one' :love:

My avatar
BekkiLB
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby BekkiLB » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:26 am

We're out and about today so Clara has a size 1 bamboozle with a motherease Riki wrap. When we get home tho it will be back in muslins as I love how neat they are on her!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:30 am

awwww @BekkiLB we need NB nappy pics :D :love:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat