hf1

What nappies are you using today?

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: What nappies are you using today?

Postby JabberJabber » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:18 pm

I can't believe that he still fits in it Tory!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:19 pm

JabberJabber wrote:I can't believe that he still fits in it Tory!

I know he has just had a growth spurt and a lot of mediums no longer fit, particularly the woven Dunk n Fluffs (the knit fabric ones still just go although the large is a better fit) so when I went to put them on I was expecting them not to fit but they are still good :thumbsup: particularly the wrap seems to be bigger and I'm not even on the last poppers :shock: I was gutted as I missed the early part of being able to use them when we had a cloth break with the move and all but at least they are going strong at the other end! I think it is my fave nappy - just love the print @JabberJabber :love:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:27 pm

Currently in a fuzzi bunz - apparently a medium but it is huge, I'm wondering if it was a medium / large if such a thing exists, I do remember Louis wore it until potty training - I love Fuzzi mediums they last forever!

I finally started going through and weeding out all the DnF mediums which don't fit anymore and folded a couple of days of nappies so I'm sorted! I think we'll have a Wee Notions Night Notion and wool longies tonight!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:40 pm

Little Pants wrote::wave: @clothmama Photo please :lookround:

He was so not in the mood yesterdya and just wanted to climb up my leg and was chasing me around the room! This is the only non blurry pic @Little Pants :giggle:

My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Postby Little Pants » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:28 pm

I can't believe he's got so big so quickly!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:19 am

Little Pants wrote:I can't believe he's got so big so quickly!

No neither can I!!

Just put him in a Chinese cheapy pocket that I've had great success with - it is a 'Shine Baby' and it seems to work really well, I get very few leaks and the quality is lovely. Some of the others have been a bit hit and miss and dont' have a 'brand' so you can't even get them again!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:45 am

a Baby Beehinds bamboo (the old coloured ones) I love these nappies so much, so thin, so absorbent and cute! A sim made fleece soaker over the top :D

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby LynniferT » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:10 pm

T is in a disposable :( no washing machine on hols so couldnt bring cloth :cry:

Back in fluff tomorrow though :yahoo:

My avatar
meixin804
Clothie
Clothie

Postby meixin804 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:47 pm

China Cheapies pocket and now to Fuzzibunz pockets.
We're on mess no. 2 today for LO. First one he wee'd through. Second was a big mess.
I must say I'm surprised. LO was with his Nana and she tried her best to put this nappy on. She's really trying :giggle: but its nice to see her mess up (we have a love hate relationship!) I gave her the Velcro thinking it would be easier for her to fasten haha

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat