hf1

If you had to have just one nappy.

My avatar
Dancing mum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: If you had to have just one nappy.

Postby Dancing mum » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:33 pm

Little Lamb one size nappies were the first ones I bought when LO was 7 weeks old and I still use them every day. I add 1 extra hemp booster and it lasts 3hrs. They were bulky when she was very young but didn't put me off. If she's looking for cost effective and easy I think they're a good choice. Never had size 1 pockets so can't compare the sized with one size on a littley

My avatar
afarm
Clothie
Clothie

Postby afarm » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:09 pm

I started my stash with loads of different brands and types of nappies. I have Milovia, Grovia Hybrids, Thirsties Duo Covers with prefolds, Little Lamb one size pocket nappies, Bum Genius 4.0 one size pocket nappies and Little Lamb Bamboo fitteds.

After a few months with a heavy wetting baby who has skinny legs, my favourite option by far are the Thirsties Duo covers paired with prefolds during the day and the Little Lamb Bamboo fitteds at night. The covers dry super fast, as do the prefolds and they are more economical than the all in one or pocket nappy options in the market. The Thirsties covers also have a double leg gusset which means that I've had zero accidents with these nappies. Absolutely love them!

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:55 am

ems101 wrote:I'm asking because a friend is pregnant and is interested but not totally convinced by cloth. She has A LOT on in life, so want to be helpful in as simple a way as possible. Want to advise her to buy one or two types and just 3/4 of each to try. Not sure shes up for the trial pack her council offer. She won't be interested in pretties, just ease of use. I'm wondering whether to get her to buy little lamb fitteds and pockets in sz1. Good intro nappies I think? How are you getting on with the one size lls @clothmama?

One size LL have been great for us! Leon is too big for them now at 2.5yrs but hes mostly in undies now so not getting replacements. i reckon a few fitteds and pockets from LL and you cant go wrong :thumbsup:

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby LynniferT » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:39 am

Do we have a review of the onesize LL yet? They have just bought out some new prints which I quite like ;)

My avatar
cuppachaplz
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby cuppachaplz » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:10 am

At the moment mio solos.
We'd be stuffed at night though...

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:57 am

Like someone else said it changes every week here!

@ems101 I do really like the Little Lamb one size but I dont' think they are quite as reliable as the size 1's, although prettier and slimmer fitting (not massively keen on the frilly bit of the sized). @LynniferT I'll try to get a review done once the bamboo is all up to absorbency and I want to have a play with some other inserts to see if I can get them working a little better with more stuffing. I keep meaning to try with the trifold booster that comes with the sized version to see how that performs.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat