hf1

Changing rise setting

My avatar
Bumboleo
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Changing rise setting

Postby Bumboleo » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:47 am

I have just popped DS's BTP nappies onto the next rise setting :( don't know why the sad face... he is getting bigger I guess! Noooo!

Anyway, so his nappies were popped all the way down to the smallest rise setting, and now they're on the middle row of 3. So his nappies have 4 rise setting (smallest, middle poppers, last row of poppers and completely un-popped). In his Charlie Bananas he is already on the smallest M setting.

As he is only 4 months, I can't see how these nappies are going to take him all the way to potty training??? :shock: He is only 14lb!

The nappies were gaping open at the belly button so wee was just coming out the top, and changing the rise seems to have helped that. Also he started getting a builder's bum on a couple of occasions.

So do babies grow less quickly as they get older in order for these nappies to take them all the way to potty training, or have I changed the rise too early?

Hope I have explained OK!

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Changing rise setting

Postby LynniferT » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:36 am

Babies shapes change as they start to get more active, crawl/walk etc and i found my DD stayed on medium til she potty trained.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat