hf1

xmas nappy

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

xmas nappy

Postby nicola g » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:55 pm

Anyone buying a xmas nappy or wrap? Ive bought a pre-loved WN ss with 'let it snow' snowman embroidery.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: xmas nappy

Postby Annette » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:56 pm

That is kinda alright as it is quite generic and not just chrismassy but I just can't justify the expense on something that can't be worn all year and what a waste of something lovely :?

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:00 pm

Honestly I'm not soo keen on the idea, mainly because I can't imagine having a nappy I can't use!

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:00 pm

That's the reason why i got a pre-loved one :D

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:01 pm

I have just bought sam some longies in green/reds and i am going to get xmas top to go with but hopefully they can be worn afterwards- and i have an upsy daisy red minkee pocket with "i believe in santa" on the back- but he has been wearing it already and as it is a os will continue to so even in the summer!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:02 pm

That sounds reasonable, maybe I should dye a nappy red and green, that would be christmassy but still useable all year round! If I'd dyed the one I got for 1.50 inc postage that would have been absolutely fine, lol!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:03 pm

If it was a preloved nappy I would but not brand new.

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:04 pm

flutterby wrote:That sounds reasonable, maybe I should dye a nappy red and green, that would be christmassy but still useable all year round! If I'd dyed the one I got for 1.50 inc postage that would have been absolutely fine, lol!

Ohh in that marble effect yumm

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:01 am

ive ordered a white WN pocket with a cute penguin embroidery. i am reasonably obsessed with penguins so this nappy will be worn to death, christmas or not!

id consider a christmas wrap because it could be used alot for at least a couple of weeks. a nappy would be used only 2 or 3 times a week for a few weeks so not really justifiable :? but if i was gonna spend the money id probably just get a christmasy looking one that could be worn more often.

anyway, wheres the rule that says a nappy with santa or a christmas tree cant be worn in july?? xx

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat