hf1

Sherpa

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Sherpa

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:36 pm

Having checked the website they were bought from I've discovered the two wipes that were part of our secret santa are sherpa backed - and it's soooooooooooooooooooooo soft!!!
Now they've not been through the washing machine or tumble drier yet - does sherpa stay like this? If so I may have to buy some to make some more wipes up and some other things from as it's lovely!!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Sherpa

Postby Annette » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:42 pm

No idea, Does sound like it would make great wipes though

My avatar
Emma S
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Emma S » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:07 pm

sadly it doesnt stay QUITE as soft, as wth all fabrics with a bit of pile,it does clogg up a bit (like fleece and velour) but still pretty scrummy

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:57 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:Having checked the website they were bought from I've discovered the two wipes that were part of our secret santa are sherpa backed - and it's soooooooooooooooooooooo soft!!!
Now they've not been through the washing machine or tumble drier yet - does sherpa stay like this? If so I may have to buy some to make some more wipes up and some other things from as it's lovely!!

William has a Sherpa nappy and its about 9months old now and its sadly not near as soft as it was brand new :?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:03 pm

Shame but I guess like you say Emma nothing stays that soft forever does it :D

Need to look at the wipes I've got actually and see if I NEED anymore... I didn't use re-usable wipes with Isabelle but didn't occur to me to start with and then never could get them to work properly... Determined to use them this time - even if only to start with as I can't be doing with cotton-wool and sure wipes+water are just as good as cottonwool+water...

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat