hf1

More leaks yet again!

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: More leaks yet again!

Postby Aeseldyr » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:28 pm

Bumboleo wrote:Thanks for the tip re. the household microfibre cloths! Are they really absorbent enough? I guess they're just to catch the initial wee until the hemp can catch up.

Anyway, following your advice I tried Charlie Banana microfibre insert on top of a hemp insert today. Was pleased with the fit. 2 one hour+ car journeys today, the nappies were fine for those. Then we did have a leak over lunch, which was odd as he was only in it about an hour. Probably a combo of water plus bottle plus sitting down?

Anyway I have noticed lately that sometimes I go to change him and his nappy is bone dry. If it's not bone dry then it's saturated! So looks like he's doing fewer, bigger wees now. Is that a thing?

Thanks for all your advice, what would I do without this site!!!

Sometimes it feels like doing advanced science figuring out what works for your little one, but hang in there!
It is for sure a thing with fewer and bigger wees. Think of a bigger child or just yourself, we don't (usually) go many times a day but fewer and if we collected it it would prob be alot :giggle:

My avatar
Bumboleo
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Bumboleo » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:20 pm

Hiya, just thought I'd update - the rest of this week has been brill, no leaks at all! So thanks a lot for the advice. Getting my head round the uses of all the different fabrics! It's a learning curve isn't it. I love it!

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:09 pm

Glad that it is going well again :thumbsup:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat