hf1

Motherease airflow

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Motherease airflow

Postby LynniferT » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:47 pm

We need a more reliable wrap for nights as our blueberry coveralls do the job but they dont cover as well as i'd like and we get some dampness around the legs in the mornings.

I have heard good things about Motherease airflow and wondered whether they would suit T.

His night nappies are bamboozle stretchies fully unsnapped with 2 LL bamboo under the snap in insert and a bamboo dudebaba booster between nappy and wrap. Would an airflow wrap work with this?

Any one have any pics of a roughly 20lb baby in a large airflow?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Motherease airflow

Postby clothmama » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:34 pm

I can do a pic of Rémy tomorrow and I can send you one as Sim gave me a whole heap of them and I'm sure I can spare one! I'll PM you when I've put it in the post - when you haven't heard from me please prod me as I have a terrible memory and I'm good at procrastinating!

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby LynniferT » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:09 am

clothmama wrote:I can do a pic of Rémy tomorrow and I can send you one as Sim gave me a whole heap of them and I'm sure I can spare one! I'll PM you when I've put it in the post - when you haven't heard from me please prod me as I have a terrible memory and I'm good at procrastinating!

That'd be fab, thank you.

I'm assuming they are very roomy wraps so the 'airflow' thing works?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:38 am

They are kind of a bit puffy and they are side snapped so I guess air could flow in there but I don't think they are literally airflow :giggle: they are roomy though so should be a pretty good option for nights.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:17 pm

Reminder to self!!!

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby LynniferT » Fri May 20, 2016 7:14 pm

I managed to find a couple of airflow on ebay for a decent price and T is in one tonight for the first time so we'll see how it goes :D

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Sat May 21, 2016 8:49 pm

Nature babies always worked well for us! How did you get on last night?

My avatar
cuppachaplz
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby cuppachaplz » Sat May 21, 2016 8:57 pm

I always used airflow or rikki at night with Jacob (there wasn't a lot of choice then), until I discovered wool, that is.
Hoping they worked well for you?

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby LynniferT » Sat May 21, 2016 9:19 pm

It was fine, no leaks and the fit was perfect, tonights one i have my doubts about though... Bit looser round the legs (gaps) so will see how he goes.

I have reduced our boosting over the last couple of weeks as i dont think we need a booster between wrap and nappy anymore and the bb coveralls have been fitting better, but they still wick a bit at the leg holes. Motherease dont seem to wick, so fingers crossed.

Will add a pic tomorrow :)

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat