hf1

It's lovely, but

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: It's lovely, but

Postby caeganol » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:17 pm

I like he Zebra and panda and the likes.
Hope baby gets better soon and she is up and running so I ca order too.
sukhi

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:08 pm

OK, I really like the CRG design nappies, but...
Weenotions can do the different contrasting fabric up the top of a nappy, and put embroidery on, and you would end up with a pocket rather than an AI2. And I'm sure it could be made up as a sized rather than a one-size if that's what you would prefer.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:42 pm

Rae wrote:OK, I really like the CRG design nappies, but...
Weenotions can do the different contrasting fabric up the top of a nappy, and put embroidery on, and you would end up with a pocket rather than an AI2. And I'm sure it could be made up as a sized rather than a one-size if that's what you would prefer.

I thought the same!!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:56 pm

Well yeah... But... :lol:

My avatar
Emma S
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Emma S » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:20 pm

as Jan says, Ive seen certain sellers, who are 'in' at the time, get ridiculous prices for their nappies.
Goodmamas are a recent example - regularly selling for over $200 a go, some over $300. I believe Fuzbaby had the same when they sold originally on ebay, Crankypants generally hit the $200 mark.
Its all about whats in fashion and hard to get.
Goodmamas seem to have shot themselves in the foot though by overstocking, their resale price has plummeted recently, though at least the designer cottoned onto the hype and sold on HC at auction herself, rather than middlemen buying up and passing on at overinflated prices.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:47 pm

That is exactly what puts me off buying for Aussie WAHM's, I can get a simialiar thing from Weenotions plus postage and its ALOT cheaper. Its crazy it really is.

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:55 pm

beck wrote:That is exactly what puts me off buying for Aussie WAHM's, I can get a simialiar thing from Weenotions plus postage and its ALOT cheaper. Its crazy it really is.

In saying that, it is really good for the Aussie WAHMs that they are able to earn a better salary for themselves, and still have so many orders backed up.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:56 pm

beck wrote:That is exactly what puts me off buying for Aussie WAHM's, I can get a simialiar thing from Weenotions plus postage and its ALOT cheaper. Its crazy it really is.

That is quite crazy!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat