hf1

Wednesday Night Cloth Bums

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Wednesday Night Cloth Bums

Postby nic1 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:01 pm

Evie (as always now) is in her eco disp :oops: Sorry! With winnie the pooh red tartan jersey PJ's over top. She chose her PJ's!! :D :D

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:05 pm

Lottie is in MEOS Bamboo with snap in booster and an Easy Peasy Hemp booster too with Pixie Knit Bloomers over the top! (Lets hope it lasts the night..)

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby anya1973 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:24 pm

Cole is wearing his well stuffed black slinki minki (with ghecko embroidered on the back).

T-shirt vest, babygro and fleecy babygro over the top. It was perishing here last night. :roll:

Helen xx

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:54 pm

Dafydd is in his Paddington Bear NightNotion covered in pixieknits shorts.

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:10 pm

Georgia is wearing a blueberry side snap and her charlie and lola pj's :D Let's hope she last's longer in her bed tonight, I woke up feeling like I'd done 10 rounds with Tyson, she is such a wriggler in her sleep :lol:

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:26 am

Evie wore a cow print HH OS, with its double stuffing and easy peasy booster. Didnt waken her before we went to bed as she didnt nap yesterday and it was soooo cold so I let her sleep on so nappy was wet this morning. Think I 'might' have to get just 1 more pocket for overnights :lol: :oops:

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:33 am

jules070603 wrote: it was his rainbow patchwork (my name not Marijkes!!!) Lil' Stinkie. It worked quite well, a little wet at the front but only a tiny bit so maybe a tad more stuffing required.

I'm happy with that name for it :mrgreen:

And I'm also happy to see that they are getting used overnight - they weren't designed for it, but if it works, then that is fantastic! :D

Anna is also wearing disps day and night :roll:

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:48 am

mabo wrote:And I'm also happy to see that they are getting used overnight - they weren't designed for it, but if it works, then that is fantastic! :D

We bought a tequila minkee off Rae and are using ours overnight too - it really is great :mrgreen:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat