hf1

Leaking out of everything :-(

My avatar
Kim
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Leaking out of everything :-(

Postby Kim » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:38 am

Willow has always been a heavy wetter but things are getting ridiculous. She is leaking out of most of our nappies in less than 90 minutes. We have to use fitteds and wraps because she would leak out of anything else in one wee. We were managing until recently. Boosted bamboozles have become a one hour nappy. The only thing that is lasting a decent amount of time are ecopipo night nappies - in the day and I only have two of those.
She will be in disposables next week while we are away and at the moment I feel like we won't go back to cloth when we return. But I really don't want to give up now, but on the other hand I don't want to spend loads as if she is anything like Seren she will be in knickers in 2/3 months.
Any ideas please?

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Leaking out of everything :-(

Postby LynniferT » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:18 pm

Does she drink excessively? If so maybe cut down a little on that? One of mine used to drink just because they could see their juice cup but didn't actually need it.

Other than boosting more, i'm not sure.

Have you tried her on the potty yet? I cant see your tickers to see how old Willow is now.

My avatar
Kim
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Kim » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:36 am

She does drink loads but she always asks for water, it's a welcome change from Seren who will pour her drinks away when she thinks we are not looking.
Willow is 22 months now, she did stand up in the bath and do a wee and I now completely understand why she leaks.

I can't really see how we can boost more as we struggle with her wraps now.

I will just have to see how it goes when we get back from our hols.

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:58 am

Wool? Shorties of some kind

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat