hf1

Restarting

My avatar
sezzlebum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Restarting

Postby sezzlebum » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:14 pm

So 7 years ago i ventured into the world of cloth and had a colourful fluffy 2 years before my loopy one potty trained, im now due my 4th girl in feb and am finding it all a lot more daunting this time, forums dont seem as busy as they used to be, and facebook pages are a bit bla to me, and a lot of my old fav shops and makers arent around any more and i was a sucker for pretty nappys but jeez have you seen the works of art that are available now lol need a mortgage for one of them!

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Restarting

Postby autumnalgirl » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:48 pm

Congratulations! Four is a good number! :giggle: Have to admit my stash is fairly main steam this time, but still lovely and soft (and colourful)!

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Restarting

Postby Aeseldyr » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:55 pm

Congrats on number 4 :yahoo:
I like kingdom of fluff they have a good variety of different nappies and the service is eminent :thumbsup:
If we ever succeed in making number 3 :giggle: The newborn stash will be fitteds and covers mostly and some AIO/AI2 for the easy changes. I love wool as covers but PUL wise I think Thirsties Duo Covers are good and last longer than newborn covers - but we make bigger babies :giggle:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat