hf1

Newborn Boosters & Inserts (for Tots Bots teeny fits) ?

My avatar
CarolineBoreham
Clothie
Clothie

Newborn Boosters & Inserts (for Tots Bots teeny fits) ?

Postby CarolineBoreham » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:01 pm

I got some Tots Bots teeny fits from Ebay. One of them has a tiny booster that goes in the pocket. The others came without their boosters. Can you buy replacement boosters for teeny fits (a google search suggests not) ? Or does anywhere else sell really really TINY boosters for newborn nappies ?)

It would also be good to get some tiny-sized microfibre inserts for our Fuzzi bunzs XS (the inserts they came with are a bit wide for the pocket and hard to stuff in). Can't find any on the internet though !

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Newborn Boosters & Inserts (for Tots Bots teeny fits) ?

Postby sim » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:18 pm

Hi and welcome!

If you want microfibre inserts that are teeny you could buy some microfibre cloths and fold or cut them to the right size.

It's probably worth emailing Totsbots to ask about boosters. While they're not on their webshop they may well sell you some.

Hopefully someone with some more recent tiny baby nappy knowledge (my youngest is now well and truly PT'd) may come along with other ideas!

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Newborn Boosters & Inserts (for Tots Bots teeny fits) ?

Postby Bugglyboo » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:55 pm

Little lamb make size 1 bamboo boosters which are fab. They are pretty slim so you could double up if you needed to.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat