moving in cloth nappies

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: moving in cloth nappies

Postby charliesam » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:55 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:
tanya2007 wrote: I think she was a little confused as to why the nappy was so thin and crunchy.

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

sam has only ever been in disposables for a few days when we were away and he kept pulling at them as if to say "what is this?"
:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

thanks for your opinions- i think it is just a stage and like all trainee men he has no patience and just shouts when he can't do it straight away :babyroll: its driving me crazy :evil:
he seems to be getting closer and closer to moving every day and as we are not at all prepared ,despite the shouting,the longer it takes the better!

he was no better with his nappy off (except he got a cold bum :D ) so my faith in my lovely fluff has been restored and i walked past the disposables in tesco today without even a glance
8-) 8-) 8-)

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: moving in cloth nappies

Postby gayleygoo » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:01 pm

Molly didnt crawl until a few weeks after a year old, and walked about 2 months later. before that i was a bit concerned that maybe her nappies were hindering her and mum and MIL often told me that she thought the same thing :?

but i think it was just that she was a bit lazy, and that it was just a stage she was going through. she did seem to move just a bit better in sposies but not enough to make me put her in them full time! now she has no problems moving around and those thick padded nappies provide a good cushion for her little bum when she falls (and she does this alot!) i feel sorry for her when she falls in a sposie, especially outside! she's a good weight and falls with a huge bump!

if a baby wants to move, they will not let a nappy get in their way!! (despite what the Hu&&ies adverts say lol!) xx

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat