LittlePants New projects

My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

LittlePants New projects

Postby Little Pants » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:04 pm

I just wanted to update on the Little Q-DOS nappy. One is now doing a tour of UK, and one a tour of Ireland - each destination address gets to keep and use it for 7 days, before posting it on to it's next destination.

If anyone in another country can get a group together who would like to partake of a tour, please get in touch, and I'll see what I can do.

The nappy is now fully launched anyway, although in a slightly different version from the original, as it is now nippa fastening.

I have started a BLOG, telling all about it, and it's spin off items - cheapy washable wipes, and 100% bamboo loop terry squares, in all sizes. There is also a reviews page for the Little Q-Dos, and the reviews are just staring to come in - all encouraging so far, I'm pleased to say.

The blog includes a page called 'The Tale of the Little Q-Dos', a tongue in cheek but true story of how it came to be.

Last edited by Little Pants on Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: LittlePants New projects

Postby clothmama » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:34 am

Hi Ali, glad it is going well with the new nappy. what is it made of in the end - MF by the look of it? @Little Pants can we have one for a CNT tour :widesmile: :mail: ? Then we can get some reviews on here as well?

My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Postby Little Pants » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:47 am

@clothmama
It's 100% bamboo loop terry (single layer bamboo dries really quickly - its only when it's layered that bamboo takes so long to dry)

Yes, I'd love to send one on tour to CNT members. The only thing is that it needs to be on tour in one country, otherwise onward postage is going to put people off.

How it works with a standard tour is I get the names, addresses and email addresses of people who would like to join the tour. Then I get a deposit of £4.20 from everyone who wants a visit, which is fully refunded when the nappy reaches the next destination. (That's just to make sure that if anything goes awry, I can restart a new nappy mid tour if necessary)

I then start the tour off with a destination schedule list which accompanies the nappy. The nappy stays with each person for 7 days, and they then post it on to the next destination. So all you pay is onward postage, and that's why it needs to stay in the same country. It packs as a large letter (with care) so posting within the same country is not a lot.

Does that all make sense?

If we do this, do you want me to continue to organise it, or do you want to organise it, and I'll just send you a nappy?

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:10 pm

Oh that sounds fab.

Are you able to check the link to the blog as I'm getting an error message @LittlePants ?

My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Postby Little Pants » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:37 pm

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple