hf1

Monday Night Cloth Bums

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Monday Night Cloth Bums

Postby Annette » Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:55 pm

Charlotte has gone to bed in her kermit PBPD after asking for the froggy one :D and Ben is in bed in a hemp and terry stuffie and Flowerpot Tots longies.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Monday Night Cloth Bums

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:06 pm

Isabelle is in her butterfly dreamscape with mummy knitted longies...

She's just had me upstairs asking for a 'poopoo' and I thought it would be her mucking about but no - potty and tra-la... SO glad she doesn't go for those in nappies anymore!!

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:42 pm

Will is in a bamboo and hemp lightening macqueen NN, with blue minki fleece wrap with lightening macqueen on the back and red fleece sleepsuit (with lightening macqueen on :shock: ), Lottie is wearing a heavily boosted (with hemp, bamboo and mf) stripey minki pocket, with rainbow tots wrap and blue sleepsuit (fc this works) and Ted is wearing his light blue iish night, light blue fleece WN wrap and a red fire engine fleece sleepsuit. Hoping we get a better night as the eldest four are still really poorly.

Luke is in red fleece racing car pj's and Imogen is wearing pink gingham flanette pj's and mommy made leg warmers :shock:

Lisa x

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:46 pm

Ben went to bed in a large stuffed quick flip green or dark green and then a wool wrap and pj's I think - I didn't get him ready I was getting ready myself!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:52 pm

Bella has just gone to bed :roll: in her usual combo of NN, couche cover and fleece sleepsuit.

We had a resident's association meeting which both DH and I needed to attend, so Bella had to come with us. Boy did she make a mess :oops: :hohoho:

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:53 pm

Zach isn't sleeping ( :roll: ) in his rainbow patchwork lil' stinkies with a lot of stuffing, we are WAY off night training yet :lol:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:55 pm

tanya2007 wrote:We had a resident's association meeting which both DH and I needed to attend, so Bella had to come with us. Boy did she make a mess :oops: :hohoho:

:hohoho: Ah well nevermind :)

jules070603 wrote:Zach isn't sleeping ( :roll: ) in his ...
Isabelle has only *just* gone quiet... Not sure if she's actually asleep yet though... :?

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:02 pm

sam ISN'T sleeping in upsy daisy nn with green hollow oak soaker (thanks hanna) allie leg warms and a top with "mummy's new man" written on :mrgreen: hope he isn't taken ill in the night as none of it even vaguely goes with anything else :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:07 pm

Eco disp and fairy pj's!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat