hf1

advice on nappies for childminder

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: advice on nappies for childminder

Postby Annette » Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:48 pm

I agree with Ali - have a chat with her and see what she thinks.

We always sent Charlotte to nursery with MEOS and ME wraps and never had a problem. I did this as I knew 2 parters were very reliable and I had enough so that they only had 1 type of nappy to know how to use. She had multiple carers and moved rooms and we never had any problems.

If she would prefer pockets then BGs or Happy Heinys or Blueberrys would be very easy for anyone to use - something with velcro. I would try to get enough of one type so as not to confuse her :wink:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:04 pm

Talk to her and show her a couple and see what she would prefer.

See I prefer 2 parters for Benjamin but would use pockets on minded children given a choice :roll:

My avatar
Daisy
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Daisy » Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:52 am

I was wondering whether to invest in some AIOs as they may be easier for her. Can't afford too many though. Has anyone tried the motherease ones?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:59 am

Daisy wrote:I was wondering whether to invest in some AIOs as they may be easier for her. Can't afford too many though. Has anyone tried the motherease ones?

To be honest I would think that pockets would be just as easy as AIOs for her...

My avatar
Daisy
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Daisy » Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:45 pm

A nice lady at nursey has offered to lend me a dozen bungenius so I'll give them a go! Aren't people nice. >:D< They are medium size - what sort of weight would that cover?

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:51 pm

Are they the AIOs or the fitteds? as the pockets are all onesize! Eitherway the bumgenius site says 15-22lb!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat