Tuesday Night Bums (Cloth and Not)

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Tuesday Night Bums (Cloth and Not)

Postby moonfruit » Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:48 pm

Hi

FC, everyone seems to be on the mend, V tired but not in as much pain. William is wearing a blue sheep minki nappy with oodles of hemp, bamboo and terry stuffing, purple/blue combat longies and a blue pj top, Lottie is wearing a pink minki nappy with minnie mouse on the back, stuffed to it's upmost, with blue and pink longies and matching pink top. Ted is wearing a dinosaur minki nappy with a blue and white sleepsuit over the top.

Luke has fallen asleep in his joggers and t-shirt :oops: (his day at school has wiped him out and I haven't the heart to wake him) and Imogen is in pink pj top with pink gingham pj bottoms.

FC for a more restful night so Mummy and Daddy can sleep

Lisa x

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Tuesday Night Bums (Cloth and Not)

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:04 pm

Well after SOAKING (but no leaks) her dreamscape last night Isabelle has gone to bed in a heavily stuffed pretty rose puddlepants weedies with her new motherknit longies over the top :)

Poor kiddie was coughing loads so she's had another dose of inhaler (she was sound asleep!) and has been fairly quiet since so hopefully she'll sleep ok - she's been a bit chesty for a while now :?

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:06 pm

Huge stuffed quick flip with wool wrap and massive cars fleece sleepsuit (well it is age 2!)

>:D< to all the poorly ones

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:21 pm

pink flower slink minki tonight, glad to be home and have Rowney back in cloth.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:44 pm

Well Charlotte actually had a nap today, first time I can remember for ages so at bedtime she was hilarious, we could hear her singing to herself :lol: Anyway, she was in a pink flowery minki with lots of stuffing which is a good job as I could hear her keep plonking her milk down on her bedside cabinet and she had nearly finished it when I snuck in to collect it.

Ben is in a Winnie the Pooh Night Notions and Flowerpot Tots longies - they are a tad long but they will keep his feet warm :D

Fingers crossed for a quiet night, although Ben is a bit snotty and his teeth are still bothering so who knows :?

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:55 pm

Molly is in a black and rainbow swirls funky nappy stuffed to high heaven! Cany use minki's on her now, they make her legs sore :(

Sophie is in her Night notions and a boring plain white Rikki wrap!

My avatar
rachelinscotland
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby rachelinscotland » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:01 pm

Abigail's been asleep since around 8pm and is wearing ME Bedwetter pants (though I think I must be silly :roll: putting her in them, as she is *never* wet at night, but guess it gives me peace of mind....though I think probably after 2+ months of being potty trained, it's rather over the top! :oops: ) ... anyway, and she's got her aqua blue & pink Carters fleece sleepsuit on.

Benjamin has *just* fallen asleep (at quarter to 10!, since he had a nap today) and he's wearing a size 3 Tots Bots, boosted with large Fuzzis microfibre insert & large fleece liner, and wearing XL ME Airflow wrap. And for pyjamas he's in his blue Cotton Comfort Comfymitten "eczema" sleepsuit. I miss him being able to wear his Minki pockets at night, but combined with the cotton pjs they meant wet clothes & bed, so best to keep him dry! :)

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:08 pm

Jak's in a SB OV pocket stuffed with a big weed, and a L airflow wrap :shock: :shock: :shock: ( we ran out of XL wraps, but the large fits fine over trim nappies!)

Summer will be in ..... erm ..... probably a nothern light and bugaboo bottom soaker!

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:12 pm

Lottie is in NN outer stuffed with 2 easy peasy hemp boosters and a 3 layer bamboo insert ( Iam trying this combo instead of the WN insert to see if this works better, so FC for no leaks) and Pixie Knit Bloomers over the top.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat