hf1

What's your worst cloth nappy buy and why?

My avatar
Lola
Clothie
Clothie

Re: What's your worst cloth nappy buy and why?

Postby Lola » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:19 pm

I didn't get on with Tots Bots easyfits. V1 was a complete nightmare which hardly lasted for 30 mins before leaking - I guess this was due to fitting issues mind, just couldn't get them to fit. V2 has been better but I've started to prefer poppers so the applix is starting to be an issue and long drying times compared to other nappies that I have. In addition I think the pul rubs my baby's skin so overall I'm going to avoid Tots Bots.

My avatar
Kaatje
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Kaatje » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:57 pm

I have tryed lots and lots of nappies, but the worst I tried were Ebay cheapies.

My avatar
Chazsucks
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Chazsucks » Sat May 21, 2011 10:00 pm

Given kushies to try for free and hated them!

WWSS fit one of my sons perfectly but leaks within 1/2 hour on my other boy :(

Blueberry ss my fav so far worked perfect on both boys <3

My avatar
Audrey
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Audrey » Sun May 22, 2011 10:16 am

Bambinio mio, bubba's slim but they're just not wide enough , fluffles are too bulky, I can use them at night but hubby thinks she must be uncomfortable and kushies were no good either, also bought some minkis second hand made of towel which were bulky and so scratchy I wouldn't dream of putting them near soft baby skin.

My avatar
willowherb
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby willowherb » Sun May 22, 2011 10:27 am

No one buy plastic nappy wraps from Boots :evil: they have a fabric edge and it just soaks right through i cant believe how rubbish they are thank god for the motherease wraps

My avatar
jetters
Clothie
Clothie

Postby jetters » Wed May 25, 2011 1:38 pm

Weehuggers- the aplix hands cut into his belly. I spoke to weehuggers who basically said they'd had loads of complaints about it.

My avatar
Fluffy pants
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Fluffy pants » Thu May 26, 2011 10:10 pm

baba+boo should be renamed baba+poo, reall didnt get on with these, just the same as ebay cheapies with a different label on them, and smartnappy really not that smart :wink:

My avatar
span78
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby span78 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:54 pm

My worst by so far has been my ittis - got a small sio and 2 tuttos but they just don't seem to be a good fit so I'm cutting my losses now while they're still unused, rather than hold on in hope. :-?

My avatar
Cadiva
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Cadiva » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:19 pm

span78 wrote:My worst by so far has been my ittis - got a small sio and 2 tuttos but they just don't seem to be a good fit so I'm cutting my losses now while they're still unused, rather than hold on in hope. :-?

Weird isn't it what suits one baby but not another. I loved my Itti Bitti's and they fit James brilliantly until he grew out of all his cloth.

My worst buy wasn't really bad, it just didn't suit James, it was a Thirsties all in one and it just swamped him, was way too big but was very absorbant.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat