hf1

What's your worst cloth nappy buy and why?

My avatar
macmomo
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: What's your worst cloth nappy buy and why?

Postby macmomo » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:16 pm

MEOS. Each to their own, but I was so glad I only bought the one.

My avatar
jclmellor
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby jclmellor » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:29 pm

i've bought and tried loads, most of them preloved. i don't like the meos but i'm going to give them to a friend who loves them (shame i bought 7 of them!). weenotions weren't great but only bought 3 preloved. i also bought some preloved wipes solution (different kinds) and this has been a disaster for us so far because of DD's sensitive skin.

My avatar
shyler76
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby shyler76 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:42 pm

Mothercare Smart nappy - the first bit of 'cloth' I bought in a desperate attempt to combat the awful chemical burn type rash on my daughter's bum. Luckily I only bought a trial pack and though it was useless on my daughter, it did introduce me to the idea of cloth. With a bit more research I have been able to completely rid DD of a sore bottom.

My washing net currently looks after outgrown nappies which are being stashed for a (fingers crossed) new baby! :babyroll:

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Bugglyboo » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:56 am

Our worst buy was a WeeHugger wrap. The aplix hands curl and they look horrible after 3 washes.
The cotton outer wicks really badly si Ed has only worn it 3 times. Very expensive as well.

My avatar
est4elvis
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby est4elvis » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:23 am

itti bitti! everyone raves about them + i dont see what the big deal is. they are ok but just ok. they are not ever so cute + now i have had mine 2 months + cos of a manufacturer problem they have gone shrunk in the wash :( i still have some i use but will not be buying more in a hurry. :evil:

My avatar
Ju1i4
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Ju1i4 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:44 pm

I'm with you on the itti's, neither the d'lish or tutto have worked for us. Also didn't get along with mini lalas or issy bear (cotton outer), really bad wicking with both. I ended up returning to my boring looking, yet very reliable old cloth. I still can't resist the pretty fluff sometimes though!

My avatar
Hippychick
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Hippychick » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:12 pm

Fuzzi bunz. I know some folks rave about them but my skinny minnie's legs just didn't plug the leg holes so they leaked like crazy.

ME sandies:got a few XL cos DD2 outgrew the ME onesize, but hated the fussy leg gussets.

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:14 pm

I think my worst buys have been every single pocket nappy I have ever owned-am I strange in the way that they gross me out? Having to put the insert in! Urghh! I have to have fitteds or ai2's...

So that goes for my bg's, my bb's, fb's, mini lala and even my issy bear! :-( I have an upsy daisy in the post though-my last ever attempt! I was swayed by the gorgeous design :giggle:

My avatar
Bernadette
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Bernadette » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:16 pm

Tot's Bot's Easy Fits, they leak every time and can never be on for longer than 1.5 hours.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat