hf1

What's your worst cloth nappy buy and why?

My avatar
internet_nobody
Clothie
Clothie

Re: What's your worst cloth nappy buy and why?

Postby internet_nobody » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:36 pm

The worst thing I've bought were itti bitti tuttos. They're so pretty, with all the soakers they look really absorbant but for me they leak at the legs and wick. OH seems to be able to put it on her and get it to last 3 hours, for me it only lasts one wee. I was really disappointed as they get such rave reviews.

My avatar
RayenC
Clothie
Clothie

Postby RayenC » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:52 pm

The only nappy I had to sell due to low performance so far has been a fuzzibunz elite. I found the elastic adjustment more trouble than convenience, and no matter what I did it was the only nappy I had regular leaks with.

:roll:

My avatar
mollycoddles
Clothie
Clothie

Postby mollycoddles » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:44 am

My worst two are ebay buys I got before I got in touch with the nappy library to try out a few.
My coola baby nappies leak every time!
My "mama's little helpers" are great nappies but the waterproof layer is delaminating so I can't put the boosters in the nappies anymore as I'm worried i'll rip the plastic... so all the boosters sit in the nappy loose... also the snaps are placed incorrectly so the boosters stick up over the top of the nappy!?!

My avatar
myrafication
Clothie
Clothie

Postby myrafication » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:56 pm

worst buys were definitely nature babies cozyfit n their wrap

they fit fine but i found the fabric that outlines their nappy isnt waterproof so it wicks everytime, its so annoying! emailed them too but nothing much being done about it, so very unhappy with those in general - if they work for anyone, im happy to sell them off!!!! they're just sitting there, unused in the rotation, boooo

My avatar
corgipants
Clothie
Clothie

Postby corgipants » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:30 pm

For us the itti bitti tutto is easily the worst nappy we have. I know many like them but they are just a terrible fit for our LO. We get leaks around the legs, maybe I'm just doing something wrong but we have nappies that were a LOT cheaper that do a far better job.

My avatar
emsy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby emsy » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:33 am

Worst buys - ittis, bambooty day and night and dunk and fluff ai2.
What can I say, they leaked for fun and I never managed to get them to last more than 30min/1hr

My avatar
Joosie
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Joosie » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:38 am

Fuzzibunz elite .. :(

My avatar
NappyStash
Clothie
Clothie

Postby NappyStash » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:52 pm

Best Buy - Tots Bots EasyFit v2 - LOVE them
Worst Buy - Ones and Twos - could leak before I had even done his vest up!

My avatar
She333
Clothie
Clothie

Postby She333 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:55 am

My worst buy was 2 big boxes of nappy soak. Never needed them as a simple wash did the trick!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat