I can't narrow it down to just one of each
But a few of my worst buys:
- Bambino mio birth to potty set PLUS extra - still have loads I am trying to get rid of! Although the prefolds make good changing mats.
- Kooshies AIOS, or infact most AIOs TBH.
- Ellas house hemp - found it still needed bamboo to top it and then fleece liner and obviously a wrap so it just ended up fiddly and bulky.
- Minky pockets although I know lots of people love these.
- Bumgenious onsize pockets. Fit perfectly on both my children at 10 days and 16 months
- Easy peasy hemp inserts