Thursday Night Cloth (or other!) bums

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Thursday Night Cloth (or other!) bums

Postby moonfruit » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:01 pm

Hi

William is wearing a hemp and terry stuffie nappy with a nemo WN wrap and orange pjs(his fav colour) with a tractor on them, Lottie is wearing a purple baby behinds with a rainforest ME wrap boosted with a BBOS insert with lovely yellow fleecy pj's and Ted is wearing a bumhugger and white ME wrap (boring :cry: ) and his new brown fleecy pjs with a teddy on the front.

Luke is wearing his red fleecy pj's (and feeling very sorry for himself with his poorly ankle) and Imogen is wearing blue pj's with a rabbit on the front and HSM socks.

Lisa x

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Thursday Night Cloth (or other!) bums

Postby Annette » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:11 pm

Ben has gone to bed in a Winne the Pooh Night Notion and Fishy Flowerpot Tots longies.

Charlotte is in a pink flowery Minki and her My Little Pony pjs :D

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:21 pm

sam has a green acre design well stuffed with a wool soaker (thanks to lisa :mrgreen: )over the top and cut4 cloth babygrow with animals on :mrgreen:
big boys boxer shorts only :? :?

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:55 pm

Lottie is in her Dolphin Minki pocket stuffed with pre-fold and easy peasy hemp booster and a pink sleepsuit over the top

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:44 pm

Isabelle was 100% dry last night so she's gone to bed with the same stuffing (bamboo and hemp) but inside a different nappy tonight :lol:

Tonight it's her Lil'stinkies blue&purple minkee pocket...

My avatar
rachelinscotland
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby rachelinscotland » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:45 pm

Abigail is just in big girl pants tonight (finally realised I was being silly to keep putting her in something when she didn't need anything more than pants). However having said that, she is wearing some soft & comfy Imse Vimse training pants with mice on them, but that's only because they're wider in the crotch/more coverage and a lot more comfy than the flimsy little girl knickers that are always getting caught up on her! :evil: Wish someone made decent *and* cute little girl's pants!

And Benjamin is in a size 3 Tots Bots, boosted with microfibre insert again...AND a wool cover! :shock: My first time to try wool....so just hoping it keeps him dry all night! I just had to try out my wool wrap that I dyed red-orange yesterday! :D He had it on for a couple of hours before bedtime and it seemed to be keeping the moisture away from his clothes, so hoping I've sufficiently lanolised it, as I have no idea it's past history or if it was used much/at all before I got it. Anyway, and he's got a thick blue Micky Mouse fleece sleepsuit on tonight. He got out from under his duvet last night and was freezing cold at 3.30am wearing his thin cotton pyjamas...so hoping the fleece won't make his eczema too itchy!

....phew, why do I always have to use so many words to say something simple! :oops: LOL

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:47 pm

rachelinscotland wrote:Wish someone made decent *and* cute little girl's pants!

They're fairly plain (just colours) but we've been getting on really well with the ones we bought from BHS... They're quite big over the bum - and don't have that silly frilly elastic...
The elastic has hearts on so Isabelle likes them :D

Hope the wool goes well for you :)

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:56 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:
rachelinscotland wrote:Wish someone made decent *and* cute little girl's pants!

They're fairly plain (just colours) but we've been getting on really well with the ones we bought from BHS... They're quite big over the bum - and don't have that silly frilly elastic...
The elastic has hearts on so Isabelle likes them :D

Hope the wool goes well for you :)

Jak has some from BHS which were a fab fit, not sure if they will be next time we try to PT him though, but then I'm not sure if boys pants are cut differently!

My avatar
rachelinscotland
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby rachelinscotland » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:05 pm

Thanks for the tip, Steph, on pants. Must look for some, though don't think we have BHS up here...maybe I'll have a look on eBay and see if there are any new packs floating about! You can get very wide pants for babies from Tesco (up to age 2-3y), but they're frilly knickers and Abigail *hates* the look of them! :hohoho:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat