hf1

Fluffy post!!!!!!!!!!!

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Fluffy post!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Pinchette » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:23 am

My two green kids nappies arrived today with the bamboo combo insert/booster and the hemp ones. ooooooooooh so excited. Kiara's asleep so I can't even try them on. They'll need washing first anyway.
I'm very impressed as They only took a week to arrive.
The bamboo insert looks just like fleece and is super soft.
Now what shall I do? I haven't got a load of nappies to wash until tomorrow or the day after and I can't really put just 2 inserts and 2 boosters in the washing machine??? or can I?? Can I wash them by hand??????
Gisele :? :?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:45 am

Collect all the towels from around the house and give them all a wash!!!!!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:22 pm

I'm with Tory collect some clothes up and give them a wash :)

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:22 pm

strip your beds a few days early...or encourage Kiara to spill food down herself!!

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:04 pm

Yep I'm with the others!

Very annoyed though as my fluffy post still hasn't arrived despite her telling me she despatched them beginning of last week.... and that's in the uk!!!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:09 pm

Ha, just do what I do and put it straight on - I don't have the patience to pre-wash :oops:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:33 pm

Charliemum wrote:Ha, just do what I do and put it straight on - I don't have the patience to pre-wash :oops:

Nor me. I don't think I've pre-washed anything except for my very first nappies when pg with harry - I'm far too impatient :lol:

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:14 pm

babyroo wrote:
Charliemum wrote:Ha, just do what I do and put it straight on - I don't have the patience to pre-wash :oops:

Nor me. I don't think I've pre-washed anything except for my very first nappies when pg with harry - I'm far too impatient :lol:

Me too, I never wait to wash them first :lol:

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:31 pm

lol,

I managed to wash all the inserts yesterday but I didn't bother washing the nappies.
I'm quite impressed with them as they are quite slimfitting. Kiara was in jean's for the first time since she's been in cloth.
Not so impressed by the fact that I put on the planets print one on today and she pooed in it straight away. She always do that!!!

Gisele

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat